The Resource For Musicals

The MdN Social Club Forum

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
OT: Teen boys of the past Vs. Teen boys today! 
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Post OT: Teen boys of the past Vs. Teen boys today!
Dear Musicals.Net Posters,

If you were a teen boy during the past, or you are a teen boy today, feel free to answer the following questions:

FOR MEN WHO WERE TEENS DURING THE 1970s:

1. Did you watch "Little House on the Prairie" and/ or "The Waltons" with your family, and/ or did you adopt either a prairie, or a Depression-era look?
2. Were you shocked because you had a mother who was all of a sudden working?
3. Did you frequent Discos?
4. Did you aspire to look like Donny Osmond, Robert Redford, or Jack Nicholson, and/ or did you fantasize about Farrah Fawcett, Jane Fonda, Lynda Carter, etc.?
5. Did you experiment with The Occult, Oiji boards, cults, etc.?
6. Were you shocked and saddened to hear about the Love Canal disaster, The Jonestown Massacre, the Three Mile Island disaster, and/ or the Iran hostage crisis?
7. Did you wear bell bottoms?
8. Did you eat granola, yogurt, fondu, and/ or quiche?
9. Were you excited about seeing "Love Story", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", "Star Wars", "Grease", etc.?
10. Were you either entranced or traumatized by "The Exorcist", "Halloween", "The Brood", etc.?
11. Did you wear a Robert Redford hairstyle, and/ or a mustache?
12. Did you ever wear a leisure suit?
13. Were you a dilinquent, an alcoholic, a pot smoker, and/ or an LSD user?
14. Did you wear platform shoes, or were you more the cowboy type?
15. Were you as shocked as your mother was when Growing Up Skipper (She grew a chest with the turn of her arm) was marketed to your little sister by Mattel, and/ or did your parents disapprove of G.I. Joe, due to the fact that he represented war?
16. Did you love listening to songs like "Rocky Mountain High", and/ or Disco favorites?
17. Did you eat Reese's Pieces?
18. Did you wear MOD fashions, long hair, Day Glo colors, and/ or polyester shirts?
19. Did you feel mistrustful of adults, and/ or watch shows like "All In The Family", or did you desire the past, and watch shows like "Happy Days"?
20. Were you sent to Vietnam, and did you support, or oppose, the war?
21. Were you into natural living, and did you start to care about chemical/ additive/ environmental issues?
22. Were you a late 1970s punk, Goth (?), etc.?
23. Did you use the word "groovy" in every other sentence?
24. Did you agree with The Women's Movement, or were you against it, and what were your father's beliefs about it ?
25. Were you into sports, or were you more into the arts?

BONUS QUESTION: Did/ do you believe that you would have fit in more successfully with your peers if you had been either a drug addict or a materialistic Disco groupie?

FOR MEN WHO WERE TEENS DURING THE 1980s:

1. Were you a Valley Guy, who walked the walk, talked the talk, dated only Valley Girls, etc.?
2. Did your parents party, do drugs, and ignore you, and did you do pot, heroine, and/ or become an alcoholic?
3. Were you obsessed with looking physically fit?
4. Were you saddened by the Challenger tragedy?
5. Did you aspire to look like Tom Selleck, Tom Cruise, or Arnold, and/ or did you fantasize about Brooke Shields, Linda Evans, Molly Ringwald, Tiffany, Madonna, etc.?
6. Were you crazy about teen movies like "Back to the Future", "The Karate Kid", "Footloose", "Rambo" (Teen movie?), etc.?
7. Did you have to have a mullet?
8. Was a skateboard your second best friend?
9. Did you love "E.T.", or either of the second and third "Star Wars" movies?
10. Did the thought of Freddy and/ or Jason scare you, or did you think that those villains were pretty cool?
11. Did you see "Conan the Barbarian", and, if you watched that movie, what did you think of it?
12. Did you ever wear the color pink?
13. Were you interested in The Counterculture of the late 1960s?
14. Did you watch MTV, and/ or "Labyrinth"?
15. Did you know about the Vanessa Williams Miss America scandal?
16. Did you like Michael Jackson?
17. Were your favorite shows "Saved By the Bell", "ALF", "Family Ties", "The Ten of Us", etc.?
18. Did you gel your hair?
19. Did you watch "Blue Lagoon" just so that you could see Brooke Shields?
20. Did your mother grill you about Nancy Regan's "Just Say No!" campaign, telling you that you'd better not become a drug user, and/ or did your parents talk to you about strangers and child molesters?
21. Did your sister, and/ or your girlfriend have "Mall Bangs"?
22. Did your mother think that "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" was too adult for your little siblings, and did you desire Jessica Rabbit with an insane passion of which you didn't dare speak?
23. Did you wish that your house didn't look so darned 1970s?
24. Did you prefer New Wave music over Disco music?
25. Were you a Goth, and/ or a punk, or did you look like a Valley Dude, or like a cowboy?

BONUS QUESTION: Did/ do you believe that you would have fit in more successfully with your peers if you'd been wealthy, neglected, and monetarily spoiled?

FOR MEN WHO WERE TEENS DURING THE 1990s:

1. Did you speak like a Valley Dude (Ie: "I was, like...", "And she's all...", etc.), or did you use Gang slang (Ie: "Yo!")?
2. Did you bleach your hair?
3. Were you a teen alcoholic?
4. Did you wear neutral colors, while avoiding bright colors as though they were the Plague?
5. Did your parents divorce while you were a teen?
6. Did you listen to The Cardigans, and/ or did you like The Barenaked Ladies?
7. Were you always trying to convince every other teen that you'd suffered more than they had, and that they'd never be able to understand you?
8. Did you go away to college claiming to have been either molested or raped as a child, and/ or did you go away to college with stories about how you'd beaten up some really tough-looking guy?
9. Did you own a brown and gold striped shirt?
10. Did you put on a super quiet, disinterested, blah attitude for everybody, including your peers?
11. Did you watch "Friends" religiously?
12. Were you a Goth and/ or did you ever watch "Casper" in a theatre?
13. Did you aspire to look like Brad Pitt, Leo Dicaprio, or Justin Timberlake, and did you desire Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Aniston, and/ or Kate Moss?
14. Did your parents think that "Cool World" was too adult for you to watch?
15. Did you enjoy the movies "Romeo + Juliet" and/ or "Titanic", and/ or did a girlfriend buffalo you into accompanying her to either, or both, of those movies?
16. Did you ever wear super low, baggy jeans?
17. Did you wear chains on those jeans?
18. Did you cry during "Beauty and the Beast", and/ or "The Lion King", and/ or did you think that "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" was scandalous, or did you avoid Disney movies like the plague?
19. Did you own a hackey sack, and did you and your friends ever play with it?
20. Did you have a large c.d. collection?
21. Did your sister have a Beanie Baby?
22. Did your parents believe that Britney Spears was the worst role model ever for teenagers, and/ or did you think that she was slutty?
23. Were you a heroine addict, and/ or an alcoholic, and/ or were you depressed and suicidal?
24. Did you wear black boots?
25. Did you own a camcorder?

* BONUS QUESTION: Did/ do you feel that you would have fit in more successfully with your peers if you'd done drugs, come from a broken home, been mistreated as a kid, and/ or just suffered more when you were a teenager?

FOR TEEN BOYS OF THE EARLY 2000s (2000-2009)

1. Were you looking forward to the year 2000, or were you worried about Y2K?
2. You were more than likely saddened by the 9-11- 2001 tragedies, but were you surprised by the fact that America was attacked?
3. Were you trying to keep your little sisters from listening to Britney and Christina?
4. Did you desire Britney, Christina, and/ or Mandy?
5. Did you see "Fantasia 2000" with your family, or did you think that Disney movies sucked?
6. Were you an internet, and/ or YouTube junkie, and/ or did you date online?
7. Did you start an Atkin's Diet routine, and then ditch the diet as soon as it became unpopular?
8. Were you depressed, a cutter, a drug-addict, and/ or an alcoholic, and did you abuse prescription drugs, and/ or did you watch "The Dr. Phil Show"?
9. Did your parents have you and raise you together, without ever having married each other, and/ or did they divorce when you were super young?
10. Did you frequent Starbucks?
11. Were you pressured to be politically correct, or could you never imagine being anything except politically correct?
12. Did you go crazy for the "American Idol" craze?
13. Did you aspire to look like Ryan Seacrest, or any other popular male celebrities (Sorry!), and/ or did you desire Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, Mandy Moore, Carrie Underwood, etc.?
14. Did you collect any of the WWF Wrestling figures?
15. Did your girlfriend wear a Promise Ring?
16. Was your Sweet 16 party a super expensive party, or was it simple?
17. Did you wear hoodies?
18. Did you wear super tight, wrinkle-ankled jeans, and, if you wore such jeans, were they really comfortable, or were you just wearing them for fashion's sake?
19. Did you grow really quickly compared to the speed with which your older brothers/ cousins had grown at your age?
20. Were you Autistic, ADHD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenic, Diabetic, and/ or obese, and, if you had any of these conditions, did you fit in because of them, or did you feel awkward because of them?
21. Did you consider your political opinions to be of the utmost importance, with regards to how you fit in with your peers?
22. Were you registered on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.?
23. Did you adopt a Ryan Seacrest hairstyle?
24. Did you become an Emo kid, or were you more the punk type?
25. Did you go away to war?

BONUS QUESTION: Did/ do you feel that you would have fit in more successfully with your peers if you'd been either more mentally ill, or more Emo/ punk, and/ or if you'd been more like the teen guests on "The Dr. Phil Show" ?

FOR TEEN BOYS OF TODAY (2010 to the present time)

1. Do you need to lose at least 10 pounds?
2. Are you crazy for Taylor Swift?
3. Are you an Emo kid, and/ or a cutter, who always claims that nobody understands your pain?
4. Have you abused Oxycotin?
5. Has at least one of your older siblings already been through a divorce?
6. Are you on at least three prescription medications?
7. Are you Autistic, Bi-Polar, ADHD, or all three?
8. Do you wear tight, scrunchy "Char-Pei puppy" jeans, bright colors, and/ or a Justin Beiber hairstyle?
9. Do you think that Bristol Palin is the best mother in the world?
10. Have you gone completely insane over a "hot" girl whom you only know on the internet?
11. Has your girlfriend/ sister attempted to create "The Snooki Pouf" with her hair?
12. Have you fought in the war overseas?
13. Have you gone green?
14. Do you aspire to look like Justin Beiber, or any of today's other popular male celebrities (Sorry!), and/ or do you go crazy for Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and/ or Adele?
15. Do you believe that Tom Cruise is a good role model for guys, and what do you think of Scientology, in general?
16. Do you own a photo of a female celebrity?
17. Do your parents make you watch "Dr. Phil", "Dr. Oz", "The Anderson Cooper Show", or any other similar show, in order to teach you how to grow up decently?
18. Are you obsessed with California and/ or Hollywood?
19. Are you a rabid "Twilight" and/ or vampire fan?
20. Have you created at least one Youtube video?
21. Do you know somebody who has committed suicide due to an instance/ instances of cyber-bullying?
22. Have you ever misheard somebody, bumped into someone, gotten into a vehicle accident, etc., due to your habit of constantly texting/ sexting people?
23. Do you eat soy products, or do you avoid soy products? Are you a gluten glutton, or have you gone gluten-free? Do you love tofu, or have you given tofu the boot?
24. Do you have a tattoo?
25. Are you looking forward to the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London?

* BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe that you'd fit in more successfully with your peers if you were an Emo girl, if you were more like Lady Gaga, if you were some type of an addict, if you were involved in the war overseas, if you were a teen father, if you were on a few mental medications, etc.?

Thank you in advance for your replies.
:?:

OPINION: Mitt Romney is "that wicked plastic man!"

Last edited by The Duchess of Mint on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Main Role: Performer
Post Re: OT: Teen boys of the past Vs. Teen boys today!
Just for the heck of it, plus I'm bored.

No way!
She's alright I guess.
3. Are you an Emo kid, and/ or a cutter, who always claims that nobody understands your pain?
No.
Do I get bonus points for not knowing what it is?
No.
No.
No.
8. Do you wear tight, scrunchy "Char-Pei puppy" jeans, bright colors, and/ or a Justin Beiber hairstyle?
No.
Who is she?
10. Have you gone completely insane over a "hot" girl whom you only know on the internet?
No.
11. Has your girlfriend/ sister attempted to create "The Snooki Pouf" with her hair?
Again, what is this?
No. Can't get into the army because of allergies.
13. Have you gone green?
No.
14. Do you aspire to look like Justin Beiber, or any of today's other popular male celebrities (Sorry!), and/ or do you go crazy for Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and/ or Adele?
No.
15. Do you believe that Tom Cruise is a good role model for guys, and what do you think of Scientology, in general?
Scientology is a stupid fad.
No.
17. Do your parents make you watch "Dr. Phil", "Dr. Oz", "The Anderson Cooper Show", or any other similar show, in order to teach you how to grow up decently?
No.
No.
No.
No.
21. Do you know somebody who has committed suicide due to an instance/ instances of cyber-bullying?
No.
22. Have you ever misheard somebody, bumped into someone, gotten into a vehicle accident, etc., due to your habit of constantly texting/ sexting people?
No.
23. Do you eat soy products, or do you avoid soy products? Are you a gluten glutton, or have you gone gluten-free? Do you love tofu, or have you given tofu the boot?
I couldn't care less, or I would have been using soy-milk instead of regular milk if it hadn't been for the extreme prizes.
No.
An again no.

Wow… Guess I'm not a teen of the 2010s. Perhaps I should try the other questions!

1. Were you looking forward to the year 2000, or were you worried about Y2K?
I turned 7 that year, so didn't care much.
2. You were more than likely saddened by the 9-11- 2001 tragedies, but were you surprised by the fact that America was attacked?
As a 8 year old I was surprised, but I could not comprehend the situation.
3. Were you trying to keep your little sisters from listening to Britney and Christina?
No.
4. Did you desire Britney, Christina, and/ or Mandy?
No.
5. Did you see "Fantasia 2000" with your family, or did you think that Disney movies sucked?
I loved and still love Disney, especially the 90s Musicals, but I have never seen Fantasia.
6. Were you an internet, and/ or YouTube junkie, and/ or did you date online?
No.
7. Did you start an Atkin's Diet routine, and then ditch the diet as soon as it became unpopular?
Don't know what it is.
8. Were you depressed, a cutter, a drug-addict, and/ or an alcoholic, and did you abuse prescription drugs, and/ or did you watch "The Dr. Phil Show"?
No.
9. Did your parents have you and raise you together, without ever having married each other, and/ or did they divorce when you were super young?
They divorced when I was 6.
10. Did you frequent Starbucks?
We don't have Starbucks in Norway. Well, okay we do have one, but it just opened at the airport.
11. Were you pressured to be politically correct, or could you never imagine being anything except politically correct?
Have never been a problem for me.
12. Did you go crazy for the "American Idol" craze?
No. Although when Kurt Nilssen won the International Idol contest I thought it was pretty cool!
13. Did you aspire to look like Ryan Seacrest, or any other popular male celebrities (Sorry!), and/ or did you desire Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, Mandy Moore, Carrie Underwood, etc.?
No.
14. Did you collect any of the WWF Wrestling figures?
No.
15. Did your girlfriend wear a Promise Ring?
Hahaha, no.
16. Was your Sweet 16 party a super expensive party, or was it simple?
Neither. My friends took me and my boyfriend to a cottage out in the country and the entire thing cost about a thousand bucks, mostly because of alcohol.
17. Did you wear hoodies?
Of course! Every boy has a hoodie period!
18. Did you wear super tight, wrinkle-ankled jeans, and, if you wore such jeans, were they really comfortable, or were you just wearing them for fashion's sake?
no.
19. Did you grow really quickly compared to the speed with which your older brothers/ cousins had grown at your age?
Yes, and I am taller than my brother, and we our voices broke about the same time.
20. Were you Autistic, ADHD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenic, Diabetic, and/ or obese, and, if you had any of these conditions, did you fit in because of them, or did you feel awkward because of them?
No.
21. Did you consider your political opinions to be of the utmost importance, with regards to how you fit in with your peers?
No.
22. Were you registered on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.?
I have FaceBook and Twitter.
23. Did you adopt a Ryan Seacrest hairstyle?
Don't know who he is.
24. Did you become an Emo kid, or were you more the punk type?
Neither.
25. Did you go away to war?
no.

Well, that was interesting.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Current Obsession: Stephen Sondheim, Falsettos
Why tf not.

Nah. I think I do sometimes, but that's the low self esteem and horrible body image.
Noooo no no no.
nobudy understnsds me ; (
Nope
I don't have older siblings.
Just one! And it's for acne. So.
None.
Nope.
Haha, no?
WE HAVE A BOND OKAY
No, thank God.
Not yet.
13. Have you gone green?
Eh. Halfheartedly.
Not really. Unless that celebrity is Andrew Garfield, in which everybody says "yes." And no.
Tom Cruise is psychotic, if a gifted actor when he wants to be. And I don't give much weight to Scientology at all.
If the Lost in Translation poster with ScarJo counts.
No.
Old Hollywood?
LOL no.
Yes! It was an audition though. LMAO.
No, fortunately.
Man this one time I got into a car accident while I was sexting somebody. And by that I mean, no, never.
I don't recognize any of these words.
No.
YES. Absolutely. Mostly the opening ceremonies but whatever.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

b. 1971, so this fits nicely.

>1. Were you a Valley Guy, who walked the walk, talked the talk, dated only Valley Girls, etc.?
Oh hell no. I lived like 40 miles south of the Valley.

>2. Did your parents party, do drugs, and ignore you, and did you do pot, heroine, and/ or become an alcoholic?
Nope.

>3. Were you obsessed with looking physically fit?
Nope.

>4. Were you saddened by the Challenger tragedy?
Well, a bunch of astronauts died. It was pretty sad.

>5. Did you aspire to look like Tom Selleck, Tom Cruise, or Arnold, and/ or did you fantasize about Brooke Shields, Linda Evans, Molly Ringwald, Tiffany, Madonna, etc.?
Not the first half, but some of the seond... yeah, Molly Ringwald was a cutie.

>6. Were you crazy about teen movies like "Back to the Future", "The Karate Kid", "Footloose", "Rambo" (Teen movie?), etc.?
Yes, yes, no, and no. My favorite series of the decade was probably Indiana Jones.

>7. Did you have to have a mullet?
I grew it out into a mullet ONCE, realized it was dumb and hot and never again.

>8. Was a skateboard your second best friend?
Nooooo.

>9. Did you love "E.T.", or either of the second and third "Star Wars" movies?
Meh on all of the above.

>10. Did the thought of Freddy and/ or Jason scare you, or did you think that those villains were pretty cool?
Nope, not into horror.

>11. Did you see "Conan the Barbarian", and, if you watched that movie, what did you think of it?
Still haven't seen it.

>12. Did you ever wear the color pink?
Ever? Probably. Not a big part of my wardrobe, though.

>13. Were you interested in The Counterculture of the late 1960s?
Moderately. It's still an interesting period.

>14. Did you watch MTV, and/ or "Labyrinth"?
Sure, back when they actually showed music. Didn't see Labyrinth until recently, though.

>15. Did you know about the Vanessa Williams Miss America scandal?
TV news, probably.

>16. Did you like Michael Jackson?
Like the rest of America, we had a copy of Thriller. Then shit got weird.

>17. Were your favorite shows "Saved By the Bell", "ALF", "Family Ties", "The Ten of Us", etc.?
NO. No. Liked that, and... no, but had a crush on one of the daughters.

>18. Did you gel your hair?
Nope

>19. Did you watch "Blue Lagoon" just so that you could see Brooke Shields?
Still haven't seen it.

>20. Did your mother grill you about Nancy Regan's "Just Say No!" campaign, telling you
>that you'd better not become a drug user, and/ or did your parents talk to you about
>strangers and child molesters?
That came mostly from the schools.

>21. Did your sister, and/ or your girlfriend have "Mall Bangs"?
No.

>22. Did your mother think that "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" was too adult for your little siblings, and did you desire Jessica Rabbit with an insane passion of which you didn't dare speak?
Err.. no.

>23. Did you wish that your house didn't look so darned 1970s?
No

>24. Did you prefer New Wave music over Disco music?
Didn't really care for either, but I probably disliked Disco more.

>25. Were you a Goth, and/ or a punk, or did you look like a Valley Dude, or like a cowboy?
No, no, no, no.

>BONUS QUESTION: Did/ do you believe that you would have fit in more successfully with your peers if you'd been wealthy, neglected, and monetarily spoiled?
Ok, this is John Hughes, isn't it?

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

FOR MEN WHO WERE TEENS DURING THE 1970s:

1. Did you watch "Little House on the Prairie" and/ or "The Waltons" with your family, and/ or did you adopt either a prairie, or a Depression-era look?

Watched both. Was a little kid...if it was a Depression-era look it was because we were poor.

2. Were you shocked because you had a mother who was all of a sudden working?
No.

3. Did you frequent Discos?
No.

4. Did you aspire to look like Donny Osmond, Robert Redford, or Jack Nicholson, and/ or did you fantasize about Farrah Fawcett, Jane Fonda, Lynda Carter, etc.?
I think most guys envied Redford.
And definitely had a thing for Wonder Woman.. who didn't?
But then I also had a thing for Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. (superheroines..what can I say that won't sound shameless)

5. Did you experiment with The Occult, Oiji boards, cults, etc.?
No. But I did like to read about the occult. (It's a christian thing back then)

6. Were you shocked and saddened to hear about the Love Canal disaster, The Jonestown Massacre, the Three Mile Island disaster, and/ or the Iran hostage crisis?

Three Mile Island kinda worried me.

7. Did you wear bell bottoms?
I did have a pair of gray "monster pants" that did widen around the lower leg.

8. Did you eat granola, yogurt, fondu, and/ or quiche?
None of the above.

9. Were you excited about seeing "Love Story", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", "Star Wars", "Greece", etc.?
You mean Grease?
Only saw Star wars. And there was definitely excitement.

10. Were you either entranced or traumatized by "The Exorcist", "Halloween", "The Brood", etc.?
Didn't see either back then. But I did hear that people needed a bit of therapy after seeing the "Exorcist."

12. Did you ever wear a leisure suit?
Why yes. And I have to carry that memory until the end of days.

15. Were you as shocked as your mother was when Growing Up Skipper (She grew a chest with the turn of her arm) was marketed to your little sister by Mattel, and/ or did your parents disapprove of G.I. Joe, due to the fact that he represented war?
GI Joe was acceptable. Never heard that skipper thing.

16. Did you love listening to songs like "Rocky Mountain High", and/ or Disco favorites?
Absolutely.

19. Did you feel mistrustful of adults, and/ or watch shows like "All In The Family", or did you desire the past, and watch shows like "Happy Days"?
"All in the Family" was awesome. Nothing quite like it today. Happy Days was just plain entertaining then.

23. Did you use the word "groovy" in every other sentence?
Not as often as you'd think.

1. Were you a Valley Guy, who walked the walk, talked the talk, dated only Valley Girls, etc.?

Never heard of it.

3. Were you obsessed with looking physically fit?
Chicks prefer it. Have to keep that butt-to-gut ratio in check.

6. Were you crazy about teen movies like "Back to the Future", "The Karate Kid", "Footloose", "Rambo" (Teen movie?), etc.?
meh, they were ok.

9. Did you love "E.T.", or either of the second and third "Star Wars" movies?
Everybody did.

10. Did the thought of Freddy and/ or Jason scare you, or did you think that those villains were pretty cool?
I thought they were mildly idiotic.

15. Did you know about the Vanessa Williams Miss America scandal?
Why yes. Of course I reserved judgement until the "evidence" was brought forward and carefully scrutinized. :-"

16. Did you like Michael Jackson?
King of Pop for a reason.

BONUS QUESTION: Did/ do you believe that you would have fit in more successfully with your peers if you'd been wealthy, neglected, and monetarily spoiled?

I could only have wished to have such problems. (I'm tired of being "strengthened" already..)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]