OT: Which non-musical theatre songs do you currently love?
Dear Musicals.Net Posters,
Which non-musical theatre songs do you currently love? The following is my own personal list:
* Anything by Cascada
* Boys Boys (Nikita)
* Hit My Heart (Benny Benassi)
* Have You For My Love (Carol Williams)
* Watching Me (Bianca)
* Boys (Smile)
* Oh Mama (Lilli & Sussie)
* Generation Swing (Two of Us)
* USSR (Eddy Huntington)
* False Pretense (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
* Never Gonna Give You Up (Jo Ann Harris)
* Angie Baby (Helen Reddy)
* Que Fera La Belle (Anne Meson)
I could list more songs, but if I did that, the list might go on forever.
What kind of a girl did you think that I was, anyway, with regards to my taste in music, HUH?
Thanks in advance for your replies.