The Resource For Musicals

Mamma Mia! Forum

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
mamma mia script 
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

If anyone wants a copy email me, I'm not going to check this post for requests.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:37 pm
Supporting Player
Supporting Player

Out of interest - is this a draft shooting script?

One other bit of footage that would have been fun to see for the juxtaposition would be the rough-cut or dailies from the final Aphrodite-burst scene...

Esp as the commentary mentions they had Hole In Your Soul being played out on set... which they then replaced with the instrumental repeat of Mamma Mia from the "yes, I've been brokenhearted..." line...

Fri May 15, 2009 10:03 pm
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Well I'm swedish, so I'm pretty much obligated to love both ABBA and this film. While I can say that I think ABBA was one of the best pop-groups in history, "Mamma Mia!" is a ridiculus, painfully unfunny campfest that I just can't stand. And of course, it's the most popular movie in Sweden ... EVER. Everyone, especially the really old people, think it's so funny and sunny and uplifting and blablabla. So it's frustrating when everyone's praising "Mamma Mia!" while great swedish films like "Let The Right One In" isn't even in the theathers in my hometown. Sigh. Sometimes I despise my own countrymen ...

Oh, and the script is very funny, a perfect description of the film. And also, Amanda Seyfrieds chest is awesome.
===========================
[Mod edit: don't put commercial links in posts, please. They're against the forum rules.]

Mon May 24, 2010 1:11 am

Main Role: Fan
Post Re: mamma mia script
No requests for copyrighted material are allowed on this site. This thread is locked.

Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2