Musicals.Net
http://musicals.net/forums/

Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"
http://musicals.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=89111
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Apples2for10 [ Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

A very underrated song that so perfectly captures the nostalgia of young love. Another reason I love it is because it’s one of the few aspects of the show that tie together all three prospective fathers. So, who else loves this great song?

Author:  enjolras24601 [ Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

This is absolutely my favorite song from the show, hands down! Finally someone who is on the same page! First time! :D

Author:  RikerMRP [ Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

I agree completely! It's beautiful and it shows that all the fathers still have something with Donna--a connection, a memory, care. Young love is something that we cannot forget. And the lyrics of this song perfectly hand you that memory. It makes you feel as if you're having a flashback, but from another person's mind.

Author:  Antelope [ Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

Not going to lie, the attempt at rhyming "Rain" and "Seine" really grinds my gears...

Don't even get me started on "Jam" and Notre "Dame"... :D

Author:  Randall Preuss [ Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

Music is very great thing to make our mind peaceful and calm, if the song of different album we generally like is good then It was good for the whole day. This song is from one of my favorite song and I love to hear this song, this song give relaxation to my mind.

Author:  NormaTJackson [ Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

Apples2for10 wrote:
A very underrated song that so perfectly captures the nostalgia of young love. Another reason I love it is because it’s one of the few aspects of the show that tie together all three prospective fathers. So, who else loves this great song?

Yes, I love this song.

Author:  Randall Preuss [ Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

enjolras24601 wrote:
This is absolutely my favorite song from the show, hands down! Finally someone who is on the same page! First time! :D


It was mine favorite song too, this song really touches the heart.

Author:  xSxAxMx [ Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

Hello guys,

I can't believe it could be your favorite song ! Actually, i love the beginning of the song because of Colin Firth's voice but when i hear Pierce Brosnan's one, i am so frustrated !
I can't believe they asked him to sing !
He litteraly ruined every song he sang in this movie.....

But this is only my opinion ! :D
By the way my favorite song is "Voulez-vous" ! So catchy ! So rousing ! ...

Author:  Apples2for10 [ Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

xSxAxMx wrote:
Hello guys,

I can't believe it could be your favorite song ! Actually, i love the beginning of the song because of Colin Firth's voice but when i hear Pierce Brosnan's one, i am so frustrated !
I can't believe they asked him to sing !
He litteraly ruined every song he sang in this movie.....

But this is only my opinion ! :D
By the way my favorite song is "Voulez-vous" ! So catchy ! So rousing ! ...


You might enjoy the original London cast recording better.

Author:  xSxAxMx [ Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Song Discussion: "Our Last Summer"

Thanks Apples2for10 ! Definitely a better version !

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/