The Resource For Musicals

Mamma Mia! Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Sophie and Sky 
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Post Sophie and Sky
Do you think Sophie and Sky ever get married? I like to be optimistic and think they do eventually, when they are older, and probably have a much smaller wedding this time. Sophie and Sky are really young to get married, Sophie is just out of her teens and I imagine Sky is not much older.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 pm
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

I doubt that Sophie and Sky will marry. They will travel and run out of money and romance. They will each marry someone else later on.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Colle, I've never actually thought about that before. They very well could have. I realize that some couples obviously do run out of romance, but not every couple. I do think Sophie and Sky genuinely care about one another. But, I don't know if I see them marrying after their trip. I think if Sophie really wanted to be with him, she could have married him that day. But, she didn't. I think they both were going to make their mind after the trip. In all honesty though, I don't think they stayed together. Sophie was too reluctant on her wedding day. Plus, she didn't want to settle down at 20! So, no, I don't think they got married. It can be left to the person though. Good thread!

Much thanks to xxstagekiss for the wonderful banner.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]