The Resource For Musicals

Jersey Boys Forum

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
July 12th 
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Post July 12th
Hi everyone! I am planning on seeing Jersey Boys this coming Wednesday (the 12th). I was just wondering if anyone knew if the show had a lottery? And if it does, could you let me know the times, # of tickets that are given out, how many people usually show up and any other info. It'll be for the wed matinee. Thanks so much for any help!

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:04 am
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Re: July 12th
OoLaLaToO wrote:
Hi everyone! I am planning on seeing Jersey Boys this coming Wednesday (the 12th). I was just wondering if anyone knew if the show had a lottery? And if it does, could you let me know the times, # of tickets that are given out, how many people usually show up and any other info. It'll be for the wed matinee. Thanks so much for any help!

Jersey Boys doesn't offer a lottery because they do student rush. For $26.25 you can buy "obstructed" view seats. (One person can buy two tickets with a valid student ID) I recently did rush this past Wednesday and I got to the theatre at 7 AM (I was second on line). There are only 12 tickets available and since one person can buy up to two tickets, only six people are allowed on line. If you don't get tickets for the matinee show, you can always do standing room or try your luck with the evening performance. I suggest getting to the August Wilson very early.

Don't let "obstructed view" discourage you from seing the show. There are projected screens that you miss out on and thats about it. You don't miss any of the action and it's totally worth it for the price you're paying.

Hope that was of some assistance to you = ]

Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]