The Resource For Musicals

Spamalot Forum

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Spamalot in Toronto? 
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Post Spamalot in Toronto?
I noticed that Spamalot is going to be part of the 2006-2007 season of Mirvish's shows in Toronto. I was wondering if anyone knows if this will be part of the national tour or a seperate showing just for Toronto?

Also, does anyone know when tickets might go on sale for this? My Dad really wants to get tickets and I said I'd look into it for him...right now they are only selling tickets if you want to subscribe to the whole season but I think he just wants to see Spamalot and Phantom.

Thanks.

Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:11 pm
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Sorry I don't have an answer to your questions, but I just want to squeee with delight. I love Spamalot and just about hit the roof when I heard it was coming to TO. I just hope that the cast is good, since I would have given my right arm to see the original cast.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:57 am
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

But it's probably not gonna be this Toronto engagement :( lol

Dad's already taking us to see wicked and phantom and possibly lord of the rings, so thats enough for one season..

Tell me how it goes if you guys see it ok?

Sun May 14, 2006 2:18 pm
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Sorry I don't have an answer to your questions, but I just want to squeee with delight. I love Spamalot and just about hit the roof when I heard it was coming to TO. I just hope that the cast is good, since I would have given my right arm to see the original cast.

What Nicky said!

Lol, I really hope I can see the show when it comes to Toronto. AHHHH! Lol, yay Spamalot. I wish I knew the answer to your question

The Angel of music sings songs in my head

Sun May 14, 2006 6:34 pm
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Well, I just saw the show on Sat. and thought I'd report back. I was very impressed by the cast in general. The comedy was spot on, and I nealy died laughing a few times. Their Lady was a bit weak with the vocals, but her comedy skills were quite good as well. They altered the last note of Diva's Lament, but I seriously doubt that the majority of people there would have noticed.

I was VERY impressed with Michael Siberry (spl?) who played Arthur. I hadn't heard of him before, and was a bit nervous that I would compare him to Tim Curry the whole way through. Wow, was I wrong! He won me over from the first time he set foot on the stage.

I'm not sure if there are still tickets available, but it is definately worth seeing!

Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:36 pm
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

You could also check out sheas.org, as it will be playing in Buffalo this spring. Tickets go on sale tomorrow (Fri 19th) through ticketmaster.com. Here, you can buy one show, and I think it's $30 - $60 USD. They will sell fast, so find the start time and be at your computer.

Good luck.

Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]