The Resource For Musicals

Spamalot Forum

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Lancelot Picture Wanted 
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Post Lancelot Picture Wanted
Does anyone have any pictures of Lancelot during the number when Herbert reveils that Lancelot is gay?

"Just because I smile all the time, doesn't mean I'm into crime!"
CB from Starlight Express

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:53 pm
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

It depends on who you want. I saw it in Boston and it was a different guy then the New York one. They have I think 3 casts.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN IN:
~Music Man
~Bye Bye Birdie

Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

I know it's a little late but I got this pic. out of my Spamalot piano and vocal book!!!
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/ ... ncelot.jpg

hope it helped!!!

Previously:
Crystal-Little Shop of Horrors
Robin-Godspell
Chorus-Footloose
Peppermint Patty-Your A Good Man, Charlie Brown
Jacks Mother-Into The Woods

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Supporting Player
Supporting Player

Oh wow, that song is hilarious. I've never seen the musical but I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself when I listened to my CD.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:49 pm
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

I found one of London Cast Lancelot (Tom Goodman-Hill) on flickr at the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94513052@N00/270307656/

(Click "All Sizes" to get it at it's biggest resolution)

Dunno whether it's any good, but I hope it helps!

Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Wow this is great. I came to this forum in search of the same exact thing drumdraper was looking for! (I recognize you from the Cats forum, drumdraper.....great minds think alike, eh? :P) Anyway, if anyone finds anymore pics of Tom (London cast) as Lancelot in that number, that'd be AWESOME. I love him in that number. :)

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:44 pm
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Anyway, if anyone finds anymore pics of Tom (London cast) as Lancelot in that number, that'd be AWESOME. I love him in that number.

Ah, but do you love him in general? I don't have any more pictures of him in that number (please let me know if you do find some!) but I have a few of him in others. Plus if you think he's that good you could always join his fanlisting (plug, plug!).

(I'm not obsessed!)

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Ah, but do you love him in general? I don't have any more pictures of him in that number (please let me know if you do find some!) but I have a few of him in others. Plus if you think he's that good you could always join his fanlisting (plug, plug!).

(I'm not obsessed!)

I haven't seen him in anything else but I guess you could still say I love him in general. :) It was really funny at the stage door....I saw Spamalot twice but I didn't see him come out the first time and my friend and I both thought he was fabulous and wanted to get his autograph.....my friend and I also aren't always that good at recognizing the actors/actresses (esp the girls cuz 99% of the time they NEVER look like their headshots!) so we weren't sure if we just missed him....but the door opened and I saw Tim Curry and behind him was Tom so I ran to my friend and was like "He's coming out - right behind Tim Curry!" Well my friend and I already had already met Tim Curry from the first time we saw Spamalot so we both cornered Tom and considering he came out the same time Tim did....he was probably thinking...."They want MY autograph???" Haha. But yeah, he was cool. 8)

Anyway, yeah if you have more pics....sure, why not? ;)

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:11 pm
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

I have eight pics of him in costume, some much better than others. You can find them here: Take me to the pictures!

I'm sure he appreciated that you wanted to see him over Tim Curry. (Besides, I kind of feel Tim isn't quite putting his all into the part anymore - agree?) Hank Azaria arrived the first time I went to see it, and although my sister got his autograph, I was too busy talking to Tom!

Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Ah yes, I did come across those in the fanlisting site. Thanks! Though I still am partial to him in his costume in the "His name is Lancelot" number. We seem to be on the same page him....maybe you agree? :lol: But yeah, not all the principal cast members seem to get enough credit and appreciation, esp when a star is in the cast and everyone flocks to meet him/her. So they seem to be really happy when people ask for their autograph. Heck I think they deserve it!

Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:47 am
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Though I still am partial to him in his costume in the "His name is Lancelot" number. We seem to be on the same page him....maybe you agree?

Maybe not quite the same page... :wink:

Kezia wrote:
...not all the principal cast members seem to get enough credit and appreciation, esp when a star is in the cast and everyone flocks to meet him/her.

Tell me about it! When I went at Christmas, there was a group of people outside the stage door, but when Chris, Tom and Hannah came out my sister and I were the only people to get their autographs! The others still had their eyes glued on the door waiting for Tim! (mini rant - I exhausted my full rant on myspace!)

Did you see Robert Hands? I saw him the first time, but he "ran away" the second time. He seems like a very grumpy person... I wish I'd seen DHP!

Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Maybe not quite the same page... :wink:

lol well maybe the same chapter...:P

cecily_marla_smith wrote:
Did you see Robert Hands? I saw him the first time, but he "ran away" the second time. He seems like a very grumpy person... I wish I'd seen DHP!

Yeah, Robert does seem to "run away" but I got his autograph...it also helped that some other people were able to catch him before he completely took off. hehe. He seemed nice though when he was actually signing.

DHP?

Man I'm in such Spamalot withdrawal. I seriously think I'm addicted to that show. I wanna see it again, thought it won't be the same without the London cast whom I saw twice! :(

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next