The Resource For Musicals

Wicked Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Proposal help 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Proposal help
Hey all,

I am trying to plan an amazingly special proposal for my girlfriend of 2 years. She is a huge Wicked fan and has been listening to it on repeat since we discovered it was coming to town. I am trying to get in contact with someone from the play to help me out. If anyone can help me It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 am
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Current Obsession: whistling Jelicle Cats while I do the gardening
Main Role: Fan
Post Re: Proposal help
What town are you in?

I don't know what you have planned but I doubt you will get much help - we've asked before for several clients.

My friend proposed during Return to Forbidden Planet, on stage! Stopped the show when the audience knew what was happening... took some time for them to realise because he was actually starring in it and he was proposing to Miranda! Boy what a roasting he got: she said yes though!

Someone I know took his girlfriend round to the stage door of one West End show with the pretence of getting an autograph, grabbed a star coming out, quickly gave them a note, asking them to ask her for him and bob's your uncle! Don't know if he had a plan b...

Simon

If all the world's a stage, make life a theatre break

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 am
Profile WWW
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Post Re: Proposal help
You might have more luck asking the theatre house that the tour is coming to rather than asking the cast.

The theatre staff would probably be able to better assist you in setting something big up for her rather than the cast (because since it is a tour and they are on the road it might be hard to try to work something out with them).

Awesome idea though! Best of luck!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]