The Resource For Musicals



Wicked Forum


Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
You Know You're Obssessed with WICKED When... 
Author Message
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post You Know You're Obssessed with WICKED When...
I know, I know..another list like this is already posted, and if anything has already been said, so sorry.

1. You have stated (out loud) that green is the new black -guilty-

2. You think brooms should be the new way to travel and you constantly argue with your science teacher that they should be because they are environmentally friendly and lightweight.

3. Your MySpace, Facebook, Twitter,etc. page status usually says "Seeing Wicked...Again!"

4. All of your friends are identified as characters from the musical according to personality.

5. Green is your new favorite color. You wear it all the time. -I have been wearing it more often, but not all the time-

6. Dorthy is now your mortal enemy.

7. You get upset around anyone you know with the name Nessarose and occasionally say "I hope a house doesn't fall on you!"

8. Whenever you see a pair of red shoes, you exclaim, "I must have them before that wreched farm girl walks off with them!"

9. Pointed hats are now a fashion at your school, thanks o you.

10. Suddenly, magic doesn't seem so impossible. Nor does defying gravity.

11. There is a new kid in school named Boq, and you think to yourself, Boy, I sure hope that kid isn't heartless.

12. Whenever your mother complains how slow you do things, you have the hardest time resisting saying, "Well we can't all come and go by bubble!" -I've always wanted to say that!-

13. Whenever you come across someone less fortunate than you, you burst out into "Popular", thus annoying your friends to the point that they just want to throttle you.

14. Everytime you hear about something bad anywhere, anytime, you start to sing "Something Bad", and include all the baaa's, making them extra long and loud so everyone can hear you.

15. When you are near your crush, you start practicing Glinda's "toss, toss" and stating you have been "Glindified"

16. When you come across your mortal enemy, you just can't help but sing "What is this feeling?"

17. On your exam, there is a question that says:
Define the meaning of this statement:
Anyone can fly, if they try!
You write a ten page response all about brooms and bubbles, thus getting you an F.

18. You really hate Kansas and anyone from there.

19. A teacher says she is no longer permitted to teach, and you ask if it is because she is an animal like Dr. Dillamond.

20. You think of the mean principal as "The Wizard" in your head and his assistant as "Madame Morrible"

21. You overuse the word "unadulterated" to the point that your friends have banned you from ever using the word around them again, even if you are singing "What is this feeling?", which has the word in it.

22. "For Good" is going to be the song you'll sing at funerals, even if the person is a total stranger.

23. You spend too much time on this forum. -guilty-

24. Every time you go on a plane and the pilot is not flying the plane, but in the bathroom or something, you run up to the controls and defy gravity until you get caught by security.

25. You are making a reply to this.


Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:00 pm
Posts: 907
Post 
Bahahahahahahaha!

_________________
Malicious Beatleist.


Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 am
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: USA
Current Obsession: changes way too much
Main Role: Stage Manager
Post Re: You Know You're Obssessed with WICKED When...
elphieglinda16 wrote:
7. You get upset around anyone you know with the name Nessarose and occasionally say "I hope a house doesn't fall on you!"

11. There is a new kid in school named Boq, and you think to yourself, Boy, I sure hope that kid isn't heartless.



If you know people named Boq and Nessarose then you really must be obsessed with Wicked...


Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post Re: You Know You're Obssessed with WICKED When...
hyperactress23 wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
7. You get upset around anyone you know with the name Nessarose and occasionally say "I hope a house doesn't fall on you!"

11. There is a new kid in school named Boq, and you think to yourself, Boy, I sure hope that kid isn't heartless.



If you know people named Boq and Nessarose then you really must be obsessed with Wicked...


Who says I do? What is the likelihood of that happening? They ARE unusual names, you know.


Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: USA
Current Obsession: changes way too much
Main Role: Stage Manager
Post Re: You Know You're Obssessed with WICKED When...
elphieglinda16 wrote:
hyperactress23 wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
7. You get upset around anyone you know with the name Nessarose and occasionally say "I hope a house doesn't fall on you!"

11. There is a new kid in school named Boq, and you think to yourself, Boy, I sure hope that kid isn't heartless.



If you know people named Boq and Nessarose then you really must be obsessed with Wicked...


Who says I do? What is the likelihood of that happening? They ARE unusual names, you know.


Wasn't that the point I just made? And I never said you do, they could be hypothetical situations, but by stating those as reasons you are obsessed with Wicked, you implied they were true for you.

Anyway, my comment was made in jest, and with no intention to start a debate. This is supposed to be fun after all!


Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post Re: You Know You're Obssessed with WICKED When...
hyperactress23 wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
hyperactress23 wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
7. You get upset around anyone you know with the name Nessarose and occasionally say "I hope a house doesn't fall on you!"

11. There is a new kid in school named Boq, and you think to yourself, Boy, I sure hope that kid isn't heartless.



If you know people named Boq and Nessarose then you really must be obsessed with Wicked...


Who says I do? What is the likelihood of that happening? They ARE unusual names, you know.


Wasn't that the point I just made? And I never said you do, they could be hypothetical situations, but by stating those as reasons you are obsessed with Wicked, you implied they were true for you.

Anyway, my comment was made in jest, and with no intention to start a debate. This is supposed to be fun after all!


lol ur so right!


Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:53 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
Joshua wrote:
Bahahahahahahaha!


glad you think its funny--i spent FOREVER on it


Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: USA
Current Obsession: changes way too much
Main Role: Stage Manager
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
i spent FOREVER on it


A definite sign that you are obsessed with Wicked. ](*,)


Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:19 pm
Posts: 2839
Location: If you care to find me, look to the western sky...or just look in Toronto
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Bahahahahahahaha!


glad you think its funny--i spent FOREVER on it


#-o

_________________
"No, you can't pour live ants all over Ingrid Bergman!"


Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:33 am
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
Lol, I can so relate to number 16...my English teacher can be very "interesting"...let's just say that. *looks pointedly at nearest person as if expecting him/her to get point*


Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: USA
Current Obsession: changes way too much
Main Role: Stage Manager
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Lol, I can so relate to number 16...my English teacher can be very "interesting"...let's just say that. *looks pointedly at nearest person as if expecting him/her to get point*


You wrote it. Of course you can relate to it...


Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
hyperactress23 wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Lol, I can so relate to number 16...my English teacher can be very "interesting"...let's just say that. *looks pointedly at nearest person as if expecting him/her to get point*


You wrote it. Of course you can relate to it...


You have no IDEA the things I can relate to these days...


Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.