The Resource For Musicals

Wicked Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
I needed a Wicked fix...and was pleasantly surprised 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post I needed a Wicked fix...and was pleasantly surprised
I saw Wicked in Denver and loved it. Hoping to take a trip to NYC to see it on broadway. Has anyone seen it lately on broadway..how is the current cast? Regardless....I love the characters and the story and wanted more. Was surfing the net and I found an unofficial sequel to Wicked. I did not expect much, but it pulled me in....I know it is not the real author, but I like what they did with the characters. I figured I would share:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5631291/1/Good

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:20 pm
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post it has been pointed out to me....
It has been pointed out to me that there is already a sequel to the BOOK Wicked. While I have not read the book Wicked....I new that was true.

Regardless....this post is more for those who are addicted to the Musical Wicked and the characters from the musical. This sequel is more for those who after watching the musical did not want that to be the end for the characters. At least from my perspective this link follows the characters from the Musical:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5631291/1/Good

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 am
Supporting Player
Supporting Player

Current Obsession: The Current Bway Season; A Little Night Music
Main Role: Performer
There's tons of Wicked fanfics out there. Personally, my all time favorite is a fic my friend has been working on for almost five years...it's two books now, probably 400 pages each, a sequel to the musical, and absolutely AMAZING. She's really gotten the characters down well. Unfortunately, she refuses to publish it online because she says if she someday meets Schwartz, Holzman, or Marc Platt, maybe she can convince him to publish it...but, yeah, that's my all time fave. XD

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]