The Resource For Musicals



Wicked Forum


Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
Who would you play in Wicked... 
Author Message
Tony Winner
Tony Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Current Obsession: Grease
Main Role: Performer
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha

_________________
Currently
Marching Band
Past Roles
GREASE - Frenchy
MOON OVER BUFFALO- Understudy Roz, Ethel, Eileen / Assistant Stage Manager
HOW TO SUCEED IN BUISNESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING- Scrubwoman 1 / Sec 1


Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 am
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha


Sometimes I wonder why noo one tells me to shut up when I should, let's just say that.


Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 am
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 1:30 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: United Kingdom
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha


Sometimes I wonder why noo one tells me to shut up when I should, let's just say that.

I would suppose it's because telling you (or most other people, for that matter) to shut up in a direct manner would probably be taken as a hostile action and cause you to react accordingly, thus creating a larger and perhaps even more demeaning situation that the one originally intended to be averted.

_________________
MDN Superlatives 2011: 'Most Improved Singer' and 'Most Likely to Become President' (tie)

Image


Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 am
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
random_person wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha


Sometimes I wonder why noo one tells me to shut up when I should, let's just say that.

I would suppose it's because telling you (or most other people, for that matter) to shut up in a direct manner would probably be taken as a hostile action and cause you to react accordingly, thus creating a larger and perhaps even more demeaning situation that the one originally intended to be averted.


No, contrary to your beliefs, Dan, I think I would listen. If it's that hard, you could say it nicely. :)


Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 am
Profile
Tony Winner
Tony Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Current Obsession: Grease
Main Role: Performer
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
random_person wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha


Sometimes I wonder why noo one tells me to shut up when I should, let's just say that.

I would suppose it's because telling you (or most other people, for that matter) to shut up in a direct manner would probably be taken as a hostile action and cause you to react accordingly, thus creating a larger and perhaps even more demeaning situation that the one originally intended to be averted.


No, contrary to your beliefs, Dan, I think I would listen. If it's that hard, you could say it nicely. :)


Thanks for answering my question...or did you answer it?

_________________
Currently
Marching Band
Past Roles
GREASE - Frenchy
MOON OVER BUFFALO- Understudy Roz, Ethel, Eileen / Assistant Stage Manager
HOW TO SUCEED IN BUISNESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING- Scrubwoman 1 / Sec 1


Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
random_person wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha


Sometimes I wonder why noo one tells me to shut up when I should, let's just say that.

I would suppose it's because telling you (or most other people, for that matter) to shut up in a direct manner would probably be taken as a hostile action and cause you to react accordingly, thus creating a larger and perhaps even more demeaning situation that the one originally intended to be averted.


No, contrary to your beliefs, Dan, I think I would listen. If it's that hard, you could say it nicely. :)


Thanks for answering my question...or did you answer it?


Err...what?


Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 pm
Profile
Tony Winner
Tony Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Current Obsession: Grease
Main Role: Performer
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
random_person wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
shannon_waz_here wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :roll:


What? Sorry I haven't been following lately, haha


Sometimes I wonder why noo one tells me to shut up when I should, let's just say that.

I would suppose it's because telling you (or most other people, for that matter) to shut up in a direct manner would probably be taken as a hostile action and cause you to react accordingly, thus creating a larger and perhaps even more demeaning situation that the one originally intended to be averted.


No, contrary to your beliefs, Dan, I think I would listen. If it's that hard, you could say it nicely. :)


Thanks for answering my question...or did you answer it?


Err...what?


I was being sarcastic, but then I was wondering if you really DID answer my question..sorry if that was confusing :)

_________________
Currently
Marching Band
Past Roles
GREASE - Frenchy
MOON OVER BUFFALO- Understudy Roz, Ethel, Eileen / Assistant Stage Manager
HOW TO SUCEED IN BUISNESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING- Scrubwoman 1 / Sec 1


Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: Nowhere
Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Post 
This has gotten amazingly off topic.


Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 pm
Profile
Tony Winner
Tony Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Pennsylvania.
Current Obsession: N2N, Hair,
Main Role: Performer
Post 
elphieglinda16 wrote:
This has gotten amazingly off topic.


Yea... I'm a bit lost.

_________________
An artist paints on canvas, but a musician paints on silence.
Forum casts: Ensemble/ Thea u/s- Spring Awakening; Lou Ann- Hairspray
Image


Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile
Tony Winner
Tony Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Current Obsession: Grease
Main Role: Performer
Post 
disneyprincess wrote:
elphieglinda16 wrote:
This has gotten amazingly off topic.


Yea... I'm a bit lost.


Me three! Um...I'm gonna get back on topic..

I think that now I would play G(a)linda because of my vocal range, and also because I am used to playing her 'type'....which is kinda spazzy and funny without trying to be, but yeah. And also, I might be an understudy for someone...maybe Elphaba, yeah most likely Elphie....or (by some stroke of luck) I would play Elphaba and be halfway decent with her...and not ruin my vocal chords at the same time...yay.

_________________
Currently
Marching Band
Past Roles
GREASE - Frenchy
MOON OVER BUFFALO- Understudy Roz, Ethel, Eileen / Assistant Stage Manager
HOW TO SUCEED IN BUISNESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING- Scrubwoman 1 / Sec 1


Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:21 pm
Posts: 1146
Location: Norway
Main Role: Performer
Post 
I would love to play the Wizard in 35+ years! Other than that, I would like to be a part of the ensemble. Although I would not turn a chance to play Fiyero down!


Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 am
Profile
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 pm
Posts: 23
Post 
definetly elphaba. i'm not sure about trying out because if i wasnt cast i would probably go into a coma... but i'm still going to. it's not a superficial connection like omfsjbsp! i love her songs and that dress!!! it's that i was different as a kid, and so i didnt have any friends until my glinda came along.

seriously she's my glinda, she sings the glinda part to my elphie because shes AMAZING at glinda. well i guess my galinda because she still had the ga during popular. but it's like i am the character. everybody calls me elphie at school, everyong knows that i know way too much about wicked and the actors in it.

hell i memorized the entire play, and whilst that is probably common amoung here, well i dunno it seems normal to me. i also have the script. i typed it up completly accuratly and checked with the steph/annaleigh/sebastian show some1 posted on google videos.

its down now :x :cry: but that's what i spent my vacation in hawaii. becahs and pool for and hour, watch wicked continually for about 7 while in constant email and phone connection with my glinda (she was in the carribbean, well doing the same thing i was) so i dont know if you've read this whole thing, i probably wouldnt. but I WOULD SO TOTALLY PLAY ELPHABA (hey I know all the lines). actually... i'm already elphaba.


Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.