The Resource For Musicals



Wicked Forum


Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
One thing to remember.... 
Author Message
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:06 pm
Posts: 1218
Location: Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Post 
Us Ozians must stick together :wink: and defend our piece!

_________________
Image

Much thanks to xxstagekiss for the wonderful banner.


Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:35 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Texas
Post 
What Is This Feeling? wrote:
Us Ozians must stick together :wink: and defend our piece!
Yes! That we must! :D

_________________
"I can lose my hard earned freedom if my fear defines my world" Superchick-One Girl Revolution

Image

Thank you theg8whiteway for this awesome banner


Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 509
Location: In front of my computer.... in maryland, generally
Post 
Your piece of what? pie?

_________________
Currently: Millie Auditions/Junior Year IB


Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 3291
Post 
SuperKabob wrote:
Your piece of what? pie?


I totally just laughed out loud at that.

I love you.


Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:48 am
Profile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:17 pm
Posts: 1002
Location: Manchester, England, England. Across the Atlantic sea...
Post 
SuperKabob wrote:
Your piece of what? pie?


Rach is amazing :D

_________________
MdN''s Janis Ian. Hellz yeah.
Currently - Muchkin #1 - The Wiz
- Mum/various - Blackout


Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 509
Location: In front of my computer.... in maryland, generally
Post 
awwww thanks. 'twas nothing. :roll:

_________________
Currently: Millie Auditions/Junior Year IB


Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile
Tony Winner
Tony Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 am
Posts: 361
Location: Indiana, United States
Post 
But seriously, if you really hate Wicked that much.. why would you waste your time and ours flaming it?

People are weeeeeeeeirrrrrrrrd.

_________________
Current - Quintet - Sweeney Todd
The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls, and tenement halls. And whispered in the sound of silence.


Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 pm
Posts: 516
Location: UK
Main Role: Performer
Post 
A lot of people (and I've only just started coming into this particular forum so this is mostly based on "outside" evidence) seem to dislike the show just because it's "popular". The same thing goes for a lot of other shows/books/movies/whatever.

As I said in the Cats forum, those who refuse to try out/like something because it's popular and they don't want to "follow a trend" are still following a trend. It's just a different trend. Personally I listen to what I like and I don't particularly care what anyone thinks of it. If it's popular then it's popular, if it's not then it's not. *shrugs*

I also hate seeing people and shows being insulted constantly. I just saw a thread in the Chess forum, for example where performers were being insulted and it wasn't even "intelligent" insulting. So childish.

Maybe we should form the anti-insult-brigade. :p

_________________
:!: Lyricist in search of a writing partner and male voices. Click for details. :!:
-
Image


Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 pm
Posts: 1494
Location: Ohio
Current Obsession: Bare, Next to Normal
Post 
What Is This Feeling? wrote:
Us Ozians must stick together :wink: and defend our piece!

Agreed.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:40 am
Posts: 50
Location: The Netherlands
Current Obsession: Wonderland - WWRY
Main Role: Performer
Post 
Peritombry wrote:
A lot of people (and I've only just started coming into this particular forum so this is mostly based on "outside" evidence) seem to dislike the show just because it's "popular". The same thing goes for a lot of other shows/books/movies/whatever.

As I said in the Cats forum, those who refuse to try out/like something because it's popular and they don't want to "follow a trend" are still following a trend. It's just a different trend. Personally I listen to what I like and I don't particularly care what anyone thinks of it. If it's popular then it's popular, if it's not then it's not. *shrugs*

I also hate seeing people and shows being insulted constantly. I just saw a thread in the Chess forum, for example where performers were being insulted and it wasn't even "intelligent" insulting. So childish.

Maybe we should form the anti-insult-brigade. :p


I so totally agree with you on that. It's a pitty when people can't value a show because it is too mainstream, or too commercial. I even thought Legally Blonde was entertaining :D and I love twilight.

But back to the topic. I like wicked, a lot! It's such a fun show to go and see and just get amazed by some of the costumes :D

_________________
There''s two things in my life; Musical theatre and the Whedonverse
College auditions coming up!
Image


Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm
Profile
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 am
Posts: 33
Post agree 100%
PappyCat wrote:
IS insulting the show okay? I mean, it's kinda lame to come onto a forum dedicated to a certain show if you don't even like the show. It's okay to discuss weaknesses, etc. But just saying that it's lame or that it's the worst show you've ever seen is really tasteless.


Hahahaha i totally agree with this. I put videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/nickdcpa singing wicked songs and other songs, and some people leave such mean/insensitive comments but i guess they just don't have anything better to do with their time!!!


Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:11 am
Profile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 pm
Posts: 516
Location: UK
Main Role: Performer
Post 
Scaramouche wrote:
Peritombry wrote:
A lot of people (and I've only just started coming into this particular forum so this is mostly based on "outside" evidence) seem to dislike the show just because it's "popular". The same thing goes for a lot of other shows/books/movies/whatever.

As I said in the Cats forum, those who refuse to try out/like something because it's popular and they don't want to "follow a trend" are still following a trend. It's just a different trend. Personally I listen to what I like and I don't particularly care what anyone thinks of it. If it's popular then it's popular, if it's not then it's not. *shrugs*

I also hate seeing people and shows being insulted constantly. I just saw a thread in the Chess forum, for example where performers were being insulted and it wasn't even "intelligent" insulting. So childish.

Maybe we should form the anti-insult-brigade. :p


I so totally agree with you on that. It's a pitty when people can't value a show because it is too mainstream, or too commercial. I even thought Legally Blonde was entertaining :D and I love twilight.

But back to the topic. I like wicked, a lot! It's such a fun show to go and see and just get amazed by some of the costumes :D


I love Legally Blonde. It's hilarious. :P And I also love Twilight. lol

_________________
:!: Lyricist in search of a writing partner and male voices. Click for details. :!:
-
Image


Wed May 13, 2009 1:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.