The Resource For Musicals

Other Current Broadway & West End Shows Forum

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Once 
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Main Role: Performer
Post Once
I haven't seen anything on here about Once, and I was just wondering if anybody else knew anything about it. I originally heard about it when I did a workshop (Godspell, led by Wallace Smith who played Judas) and we asked what shows he saw/ wanted to see. I heard one of the songs and listened to the whole album, and fell in love. I also think it's extremely cool how the orchestra is also part of the cast. I would really like to see it. That's all I have to say, I just wanted to see if anyone else would like to discuss their experiences or whatnot. :)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Current Obsession: Shaw
Post Re: Once
I love Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova's music and also love what the show does with their work. I can't wait to see the show someday. I also hope to see the film sometime in the near future, although I'm not sure if I want to wait until after seeing the show.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

ActingDude17 wrote:
I love Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova's music and also love what the show does with their work. I can't wait to see the show someday. I also hope to see the film sometime in the near future, although I'm not sure if I want to wait until after seeing the show.

I actually spontaneously bought the movie when I went Black Friday shopping. It seems like it was a sorta low-budget film, but it was still pretty good! I was also half-asleep while watching it, so that might not have helped much

Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 pm
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Won't be late, and very good.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]