The Resource For Musicals

Other Current Broadway & West End Shows Forum

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
If you won the lottery... 
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
I'd go with coming up with a new show based on an entirely bizarre subject so weird that people are curious enough to actually watch the show and enjoy it. ho's with me? :)

Wed May 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Main Role: Fan
Brock07 wrote:
ActingDude17 wrote:
Brock07 wrote:
On that note, I'd commission Sondheim to write anything the man wanted, so long as it was good and worthy of the Sondheim name.

Which it would be. :D

I saw in an interview the other week that he has two projects in the works! So excited! I hope they're as good has his 70s projects and make it to broadway!!

I totally agree on commissioning Sondheim on writing another musical.

Could you send me a link to the information about Sondheim's new projects? I'd love to know what they are!

I think that I was on the website for Sondheim on Sondheim and there was a link to Sondheim on the Today Show and he said it there, but he didn't give any information at all about them.

http://bestpicturenoms.wordpress.com/

Wed May 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: Bare, Next to Normal
WickedToo wrote:
Brock07 wrote:
ActingDude17 wrote:
Brock07 wrote:
On that note, I'd commission Sondheim to write anything the man wanted, so long as it was good and worthy of the Sondheim name.

Which it would be. :D

I saw in an interview the other week that he has two projects in the works! So excited! I hope they're as good has his 70s projects and make it to broadway!!

I totally agree on commissioning Sondheim on writing another musical.

Could you send me a link to the information about Sondheim's new projects? I'd love to know what they are!

I think that I was on the website for Sondheim on Sondheim and there was a link to Sondheim on the Today Show and he said it there, but he didn't give any information at all about them.

I'll look into it. Thanks!

Thu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

You guys win the lottery and you're going to commission a musical? Are you serious?

I've been thinking about this a lot because mega millions reached $226 ( I think) million two weeks ago before somebody won it. Cash option was close to $160 million.

If I took that $160 mil, I'd give 2 mil to each of my parents, and 4 million to my sister, which she can't touch til she gets married. I would buy this gorgeous 9 million dollar house in Bel Air that I found and fell in love with. I'd buy a Cadillac Escalade (hybrid, b/c I'm environmentally conscious..lol), a Maybach, and a third car that I haven't decided on yet, but it'll be an everyday car like a lexus, Audi, or BMW. I'd buy a condo in Manhattan. I'd donate 15,000 yearly to the UCLA Athletic Fund to ensure I get good seats to football/basketball games. I'd buy Lakers season tickets - section 100s, not courtside because I'm not made of money. My only theater-related expenses would be seeing shows in NY, buying season tickets to whatever theater groups that does shows I wanna see, and donating to Center Theater Group in LA . They give out "cosmo cards" that gives you discounts to some really nice restaurants and stores. I had one for 6 months and I want it again. lol I'd join the Disney Vacation Club and put myself on the waitlist for Disney's Club 33. The rest, probably a good 125 million, will go towards charity/investments.

Tue May 18, 2010 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2