The Resource For Musicals

Other Shows Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276
Elisabeth 
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: Parade
Main Role: Performer
Post Re: Elisabeth
I'm a huge fan of the Korean Sisi. She has a really nice voice. Also like the set design and costumes in general.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

I think the revue-dancing part of Takarazuka is nice to watch, though sometimes the "feel" of the overall show gets a little lost. But the tickets are so expensive that I'm sure that nobody complains if there are a couple of extra-minutes. :lol:

Thanks, Canadian Drama Geek, for posting the link to the article, by the way. That was really interesting :-). Also thanks for the video! I'm really no fan of Maki Ichiro (neither as Elisabeth nor as Death) but Uwe Kroeger is great and the Death / Death-Elisabeth duet blows my mind. ^^

Does anyone speak Korean here? I would really like to know whether there are any major changes in the lyrics compared to the Austrian version.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 am
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Location: If you care to find me, look to the western sky...or just look in Toronto
*squee* XD I LOVE that clip of the Korean Elisabeth! Sisi is wonderful (she gave off such a swettness while going Ich Gehoir nur Mir) and and ahs vocal chops to rival Pia I think XD. I ADORE the Lucheni though. LOVE his smugness in the Milch scene. EEEEE...SO excited for this XD

Oh, just something random I found on the sidebar:

Junsu is adorkable as Marius :3 But holy hell is this cast young looking! That has to be the yougest looking Javert and Thenardier I've ever seen. And that Thenardier is VERY pretty...thought he was a girl at first...still not sure that he isn't actually XD

And just to celebrate where this little side community all began XD:

The video that launched a thousand fangirls XD

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: Parade
Main Role: Performer
No problem, Yosakoi. That video, loool

Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276