The Resource For Musicals

The MdN Social Club Forum

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Musical Theatre Summer School (London) 2015 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Musical Theatre Summer School (London) 2015
Considering a career or further study in musical theatre? Looking for a taste of conservatoire training? Aged 16 or above? Then ‘Take The Lead’, our Musical Theatre Summer School 2015, could be for you!

Following the success of last year’s Summer School, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (London) brings you another 5-day immersive professional Musical Theatre training experience, curated by leading industry professionals and delivered in world-class facilities.

- Immersive conservatoire training in the award-winning Laban Building
- Focus on stage craft and vocal technique, with audition technique masterclasses and script to stage workshops delivered by industry professionals
- West End show visit with course leaders
- The Summer School costs £425, and is open to anyone 16 years and above. Spaces are limited.

If you have any queries, please contact mtsummerschool@trinitylaban.ac.uk

For further information on the course, content, tutors and how the experience will benefit you, please visit http://www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/summerschools

Quotes from Musical Theatre Summer School 2014 Participants:
‘I have been given advice this week that will improve my performing for the rest of my life’
‘An invaluable week of amazing teaching’
‘The 1-2-1 work and feedback was so valuable, and beneficial to all the participants’

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]