The Resource For Musicals

The MdN Social Club Forum

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Ideas for YouTube Disney musical music videos.... 
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Post Ideas for YouTube Disney musical music videos....
Dear Musicals.Net Posters,

I'm totally surprised that nobody else has made YouTube music videos that pair these Disney musicals with these songs:

"101 Dalmatians" + Kat De Luna's "Whine Up": That would be the perfect sexy song for Pongo and Perdita, and, besides, dogs....whine....when they want something....or, in this case, someone, so that song is ideal for that movie!

"The Rescuers" + Bianca Neve's "Watching Me": The name of the singer is Bianca, anyway, and she is a Euro Disco singer, so she sounds enthusiastic, and exciting, like Miss Bianca. Besides, Miss Bianca spends most of her time convincing Bernard to go on an adventure with her, etc., and you've got to admit that he IS....watching her much of the time!

"The Little Mermaid" OR "Mulan" + Shaggy's "Luv Me, Luv Me (FEAT Samantha Cole)" (NOTE: I prefer the Samantha Cole version, although Janet Jackson was the original girl in the song): I hate to filthify anybody's fond memories of "TLM" and "Mulan", but this song totally reminds me of both of those movies.

I was in college during 1998/ 1999, and, being a Disney fan, I had seen "Mulan". I kept hearing this song as it wafted from other co-ed's radios, and the mere mention of "fortune cookes" and "honor" was enough to makes me relate this song to "Mulan". I guess that you could relate this song to a relationship between Mulan and Mushu, OR to a relationship between Mulan and Shang.

I recently realized that this song could also be paired with "The Little Mermaid", although that type of pairing would require that somebody ship Ariel and Sebastian!

"Beauty and The Beast" + Steve Perry's "Oh, Sherrie": Everybody always pairs this movie with that one Rihanna song, but I think that the song "Oh, Sherrie" captures the mood of the tumultuous relationship between Belle and The Beast.

"The Princess and The Frog" + "Rodger Collin's "You Sexy Sugar Plum": Are you KIDDING me? NOBODY has created a music video like this yet, and what does Charlotte's father call her at the start of the movie? "Sugar Plum", of course! So, couldn't Facilier be singing about what a...."Sexy Sugar Plum" she grew up to be?

I wish that I knew how to create music videos on YouTube....but if somebody ELSE makes any of the aforementioned music videos, I won't mind, because I think that it'd be cool to see such music videos, no matter WHO creates them!

Thanks in advance for your replies.
:idea:

OPINION: Mitt Romney is "that wicked plastic man!"

Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]