The Resource For Musicals

The MdN Social Club Forum

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Urgent GLEE suggestions needed! 
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I am not a WASP, thank you very much.

You're sure acting like one. :) :) :) :) :)

SmallTownWASP wrote:
And if I have to keep my morals to myself why don't you keep your LACK of morals to yourself?

What happened:
I spoke my mind.
You criticized and damned my 'speaking of mind'

Not:
I spoke my mind.
You spoke your mind.

Does not compute, ergo fail.

SmallTownWASP wrote:
And this thread is for asking questions about Glee, not attacking Lea Michele. If you hate her so much make your own thread.

My question:
How much longer do you think Glee will last?

My opinions are right. Duh.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:09 am
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Main Role: Performer
SmallTownIngenue wrote:
I am not a WASP, thank you very much.

You're sure acting like one. :) :) :) :) :)

SmallTownWASP wrote:
And if I have to keep my morals to myself why don't you keep your LACK of morals to yourself?

What happened:
I spoke my mind.
You criticized and damned my 'speaking of mind'

Not:
I spoke my mind.
You spoke your mind.

Does not compute, ergo fail.

SmallTownWASP wrote:
And this thread is for asking questions about Glee, not attacking Lea Michele. If you hate her so much make your own thread.

My question:
How much longer do you think Glee will last?

1. What's so wrong with having morals anyway? And I'd rather be insulted for actually having morals than having none.
2. I'm pretty sure my retort was dignified and well deserved. I'm sorry, maybe it's just my midwestern morals but when someone says someone they've never even met before should die, there is bound to be a response. At least I wasn't like "OMG THAT IZ SUCH A HORRBLE THING TO SAY BOUT LEA MICHELE!!!!! YOU BAD PERSON"
3. I don't know how much longer Glee will last, because I've only seen one episode and to me, that's nothing to judge an entire show's success on. Maybe it will get better, maybe it will get worse and never live up to its buzzed about potential. I just don't know yet.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:17 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

1. What's so wrong with having morals anyway? And I'd rather be insulted for actually having morals than having none.
2. I'm pretty sure my retort was dignified and well deserved. I'm sorry, maybe it's just my midwestern morals but when someone says someone they've never even met before should die, there is bound to be a response. At least I wasn't like "OMG THAT IZ SUCH A HORRBLE THING TO SAY BOUT LEA MICHELE!!!!! YOU BAD PERSON"
3. I don't know how much longer Glee will last, because I've only seen one episode and to me, that's nothing to judge an entire show's success on. Maybe it will get better, maybe it will get worse and never live up to its buzzed about potential. I just don't know yet.

1. Your view on the subject is judgmental and one-sided. You're saying that you having morals is better than my 'not having any' [lol]
2. Basically what you said minus the chatspeak.
3. Wasn't asking you. Was 'contributing to thread.'

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:24 am

SmallTownIngenue wrote:

1. Your view on the subject is judgmental and one-sided. You're saying that you having morals is better than my 'not having any' [lol]

1. I never said my having morals is better than you not having any. I said I would rather be insulted for having morals than for not having any. There is a difference.
2. I wasn't being specific about it being a horrible thing to say about Lea Michele. I just personally think it's a horrible thing to say to anyone. Like I said, I don't care if you hate her. It's just my personal belief just that because you don't like someone or something they did it doesn't mean they deserve to die. I don't like you very much right now, but I don't want you to die.
3. I misunderstood the context of the question. I'm not going to lie about it.

And it's quite clear we don't see eye to eye on this subject. You don't like my morals and I don't like yours but I'm going to try and respect that now. Just my midwestern morals I guess.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Matthew wrote:
SmallTownIngenue wrote:

1. I never said my having morals is better than you not having any. I said I would rather be insulted for having morals than for not having any. There is a difference.
2. I wasn't being specific about it being a horrible thing to say about Lea Michele. I just personally think it's a horrible thing to say to anyone. Like I said, I don't care if you hate her. It's just my personal belief just that because you don't like someone or something they did it doesn't mean they deserve to die. I don't like you very much right now, but I don't want you to die.
3. I misunderstood the context of the question. I'm not going to lie about it.

And it's quite clear we don't see eye to eye on this subject. You don't like my morals and I don't like yours but I'm going to try and respect that now. Just my midwestern morals I guess.

'midwestern morals' makes me 'lol'

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:38 am

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am

Main Role: Fan
You should ask them each which big name star they would most like to see guest on the show.

http://bestpicturenoms.wordpress.com/

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 am
Profile WWW

Main Role: Other...
1. Did you ever perform in a Glee club before?
2. What is the target audience?

I'm so bad at coming up with questions...

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2