The Resource For Musicals

The MdN Social Club Forum

Reply to topic  [ 2888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241  Next
"Dear Unnamed"...the rant message thread volume 2 
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Main Role: Other...
Post Re: "Dear Unnamed"...the rant message thread volume 2
^Hugs

Dear Unnamed;

I'm sorry I accused you .... but you gave it away tonight. Whoops.

Me

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:11 am
Profile WWW

Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Dear Mother Nature,

Seriously, why?!?

No love,

Me

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Dear Unnamed,

Years ago, you insulted my father when I wasn't even there to defend him, and, someday, I am going to make certain that you pay for your vicious remark! If you ever, ever see me in Big Lots!, you'd best stay out of my way, at least with regards to verbal rudeness, or "Big
Lots! and Lottie [are gonna] present"... a smack-down of EPIC proportions!

You're a pathetic little bully, and you're a b*tch, but Karma is the ULTIMATE B*tch, and someday, Karma will get you good, and I hope that somehow, your poor, fatherless daughter (The result of your failed relationship with a man who didn't care for you, anyway...Your family is helping you to raise the child, I'm sure, and you're desperately trying to find money...AND a father for your daughter...pathetic!) will be stolen away, and raised kindly by a lovely couple...in a country to which YOU'D never think to go to in order to look for her! If it WEREN'T a crime, I'd take her myself, and I'd SELL her to that lovely couple, just so that I could envision your mad panic, and your daughter's newer, BETTER life!

I hope to God that someday, your precious little daughter sees you for the vile little troll-like, miserable excuse for a human being that you are, and that she resents you! THAT would be a dream come true for ME, ESPECIALLY if I befriended her behind your back, and she wished that I was her mother! If I thought that I could get away with it, I'd tell her all about YOU!

Every truly cruel b*tch deserves the ultimate punishment: the loss of her children's respect! The hypocrisy of a woman who treats her own child kindly, and paints a rose-colored world for THEM, while treating other people (who were once SOMEBODY'S CHILDREN) like the scum of the earth, certainly BEGS for THAT kind of a punishment to be doled out! If I were both a b*tch and a parent, even I'D deserve that kind of punishment.

You may have fooled our best friend, but you have NEVER fooled ME, so the next time that you're in Big Lots!, you'd better WATCH YOUR BACK, BECAUSE IF YOU SO MUCH AS SPEAK ONE WORD OF RUDENESS TO ME, I'LL RISK MY LIFE TO FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH! I WILL AVENGE MY FATHER...UNTIL THE END OF TIME...UNTIL YOU'RE BEGGING FOR MERCY...WITH YOUR LAST BREATH! I'LL RISK MY ENTIRE RIBCAGE BEING SMASHED...A PERMANENT STAY IN A HOSPITAL...AND EVEN DEATH... IN ORDER TO AVENGE MY FATHER'S INSULTED IMAGE! I'LL DIE BEFORE I FORGIVE YOU...EVER!

Any questions? Didn't THINK so! As long as you leave me alone verbally, you'll be okay...although women like YOU give both men AND women a thousand reasons to doubt the possibility that a woman has ANYTHING to offer to the world! I think that you'd best return to your little cave in the woods, and that you'd best shield your precious little daughter from the inevitable fact that she will HATE you someday.

I should probably stop physically taxing myself by hating you so intensely, but anybody who insults my father deserves every ounce of hatred that I feel for them!

Thanks in advance for your replies.
8-)

OPINION: Mitt Romney is "that wicked plastic man!"

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 am

Main Role: Performer
the real Durchess comes out! 8-)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

...and it frightens me!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Dear Musicals.Net Posters,

What IS reality...on the internet? The world may never know.

In ANY event, since I haven't even seen her around lately, I seriously doubt that there'll ever be a smack down...Besides, ANYONE can FANTASIZE about revenge, right? I don't exactly fancy the idea of wearing an orange jumpsuit...

I am totally serious, though, about the fact that hypocritical parents make me sick!

As I recall, Salome, YOU weren't always the passive "talk it out instead of fighting" type. Remember? I'm not saying that you'd ever fight anybody to the death, but I know that I have NEVER engaged in a physical fight with ANY friend or acquaintance.

8-)

Salome wrote:
the real Durchess comes out! 8-)

Dax wrote:
...and it frightens me!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 pm

true Ive had several physical fights in my life...but if you recall..I got the worst of it most times. I actually had stomach problems for months after the one fight. It wasnt a fun time.Alot of people here still seem to remember those fights of mine.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Dear Musicals.Net Posters,

I really only remember the fight during which you were punched in the stomach, Salome. The stomach problems that you had to deal with sound as though they must have been awful. I'm sorry that you had to deal with a sore stomach for months. Ouch!

I really don't know WHY I can't seem to forget that cruel comment that that woman made to my father years ago. I guess that it's partly because she was never, ever a kind person when she was dealing with ANYBODY who wasn't a family member, or a friend. She and I have both always dealt with medical issues, but she's the type who always walked around with a MAJOR chip on her shoulder, because she was raised by a cruel woman, who would never, EVER help her with ANYTHING, but who forced her to literally FIGHT in order to push past her disability, in order to literally get a crumb of ANYTHING that she wanted. In other words, this town has been dealing with a well-trained, trained-to-be-vicious "pit bull" of a girl for years, a girl who would hurt ANYBODY who so much as said a word that she didn't like, and a girl who grew up to be a woman who would do the same. One must be INSANE to believe that such a woman was ever qualified to be a mother.

I have my own issues in life, and I'm sometimes glad that I don't have children, because I'VE never really been qualified to be a mother. I currently view pregnancy, child birth, and child-rearing as fashion statements, power trips, and cards to be played, to be thrown in people's faces whenever women need "an easy way" to go; I know that a TRUE, GOOD mother should be neither a rotten hypocrite, nor a fashion follower.

8-)

Salome wrote:
true Ive had several physical fights in my life...but if you recall..I got the worst of it most times. I actually had stomach problems for months after the one fight. It wasnt a fun time.Alot of people here still seem to remember those fights of mine.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm

yeah there were 2 fights with tyeh same girl if you recall.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:05 am
Profile WWW

Main Role: Other...
Dear Cold::

LET ME SLEEP. My recital is in two days!

-Me

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 am
Profile WWW

Current Obsession: Writing
Main Role: Fan
Dear Unnamed,

Saturday will make one month. I hope for forever <3

Love,

me

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:47 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Dear Unnamed,

Is there any possible way I can help you? Can anyone help you? All morning you seemed barely alive, and then, at the memorial, it hurt so much to see a strong, sturdy middle-aged man like you, who's always been so cheerful and unflappable, break down crying, struggle and stammer through your speech, then reach so desperately to touch the urn containing her ashes while sobbing "I love you, sweetheart!"

I know it's only been a month: I can't expect and wouldn't want you to just brush aside nearly 40 years of the happiest marriage I've ever seen. But still, I'm worried about you. You say you'll be alright, but I don't know if I can believe you. Are you permanently broken? Will you ever be as happy a person as you were before? Is there anything any of us can say or do for you? Because just "being there," despite what everyone says, doesn't seem to be working as well as I'd hoped.

Love,
your niece

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241  Next