The Resource For Musicals

Anything Goes Forum

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Disasters, Mistakes, Pranks, etc.? 
Supporting Player
Supporting Player

another one that happened to me during dress rehearsal, I was playing Evelyn, and during the scene in which Reno tries to seduce Evelyn I was wearing Excalibur right over my BVDs, so when I put on my robe, it went right over the sword, so we're acting the scene out and everyone is roaring with laughter, the directors, pit, tech crew, even the people playing Reno and Moon can't keep it in, the robe didn't really close so I thought that was the reason why, so I'm thinking to myself "Okay, so it looks like it's time for me to adlib to save their asses." So I say to Moon who is cracking up like crazy, "You know Padre, it quite rude to stare at someone's robe like that." Everyone just lostit, I was thinking to myself "Ya, I'm on top today." Well the scene went on and we kept going into the end of act I. Then I hear people joking around about the whole thing and I'm just joking around with them. Then the pit director told me what happened. With the robe right on top of the sword, it looked like I had a hard on, and my adlibs only brought more attentiion to it. I was absolutely mortified, but still it was funny.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2