Musicals.Net
http://musicals.net/forums/

Who'd you play?
http://musicals.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=60840
Page 2 of 6

Author:  Mara [ Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

Salome wrote:
Mara do you own Out of this World and SIik Stocking?


I own Silk Stockings. But the only songs I know from Out of this World are "Where O Where" and "I Am Loved".

Author:  DanUSGS [ Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

I played Moonface. It was fab.

Author:  norayouadora [ Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Aw, I played Mrs. Harcourt in my school's production when I was a sophomore... It was pretty exciting for me; sophomores don't usually get big roles in the musical, and it was basically my first "principle" role. Yeah, this show has some good memories for me. :D

Author:  Melindaisy [ Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:28 am ]
Post subject: 

I played Hope....

Author:  Dancediva19 [ Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

I played Patience the Angel. (Yeah, we added two more Angels so we had six total.)

Being an Angel was so awesome! We had a lot of fun dances (which another Angel and I still occasionally break into), we had the best costumes (the envy of all the female sailors and passengers) and just a lot of fun over all!

Author:  norayouadora [ Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:51 am ]
Post subject: 

^Ha, we did the same thing (many productions do), and one of our added ones was Patience, too. The other was Grace. :D

Author:  Dancediva19 [ Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

norayouadora wrote:
^Ha, we did the same thing (many productions do), and one of our added ones was Patience, too. The other was Grace. :D

Our other angel was Joy. They cast the PERFECT person to play her, too. Come to think of it, all of the angels were cast really well!

Author:  purenergy99 [ Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

norayouadora wrote:
Our other angel was Joy. They cast the PERFECT person to play her, too. Come to think of it, all of the angels were cast really well!


Was the girl that played her just a really happy person or something?

Author:  Dancediva19 [ Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

She really was, and she always put everyone around her in a good mood too.

Author:  norayouadora [ Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Dancediva19 wrote:
norayouadora wrote:
^Ha, we did the same thing (many productions do), and one of our added ones was Patience, too. The other was Grace. :D

Our other angel was Joy. They cast the PERFECT person to play her, too. Come to think of it, all of the angels were cast really well!

Lol, that's funny, ours was played so that the girls would act the opposite of their traits--Virtue was skanky, Charity was greedy, Grace was clumsy, etc. It was pretty funny. :D

Author:  Dancediva19 [ Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Me (Patience) and Chastity were the only ones that played opposite our names. The others went according to their names.

Author:  *BroadwayLights* [ Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:23 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm currently in the ensemble. I have two of Passenger #1's lines. Tonight is our first costume rehearsal. I'm excited! :)

Page 2 of 6 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/