The Resource For Musicals

Oklahoma! Forum

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Stratford Fesival Oklahoma! Review 
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Location: If you care to find me, look to the western sky...or just look in Toronto
Post Stratford Fesival Oklahoma! Review
It's been a week since I saw the show but this is the first time I''ve managed to snag a computer since then...anyway, the show was wonderful. Blythe Wilson was a wonderful Laurie Dan Chameroy (who, oddly enough happened to originate Gaston in Beauty and the Beast's Canadaian run in Toronto) was a cute, charming Curly. My favourite character, however was Jud Fry as played by one David Keeley. He was too perfect for words and his "Lonely Room" was heart-wrenching. Aunt Eller was my second favourite character, absoulutely hilarious. Then comes Ali Hakim, whom the rest of my family adored. Anyway all in all everyone was perfect in there roles. The Dream Ballet, which all three actors danced themselves, was beautifully done and the rope tricks were pretty damn good too. Anybody upp for it should definitely chack out this show. It was a blast! :mrgreen:

http://www.stratford-festival.on.ca/plays/oklahoma.cfm

this is the site for the show...they even have performance clips if your interested. I'm pissed that they don;t have Lonely room up there...it was so good! :cry:

Oh well, have fun!

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]