The Resource For Musicals

Little Shop of Horrors Forum

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Seymour Audition Song 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Seymour Audition Song
My college is doing a production of Little Shop and I'm dying to be Seymour. It's going to be my last show and my last chance to get a leading role, so I want to pull out all the stops for this audition. For my monologue I'm planning to do the lunch scene from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, but I can't decide what song to sing. I've searched for what other people have suggested and saw things like The Baseball Game from YAGMCB, which I'd rather not do if I'm already doing a monologue from that show, and Mr. Cellophane from Chicago, which might be a good idea, but I'd like to get some other opinions as well. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a monologue that might work better that would be great!

Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:46 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Post Re: Seymour Audition Song
First of all, if you're really set on a song from YAGMCB, I would suggest The Kite rather than The Baseball Game. But my other suggestions would be Alone in the Universe (Seussical), Kiss the Girl (Little Mermaid), the reprise of One Jump Ahead (Aladdin), and Gaston (Beauty and the Beast).

"...Apples is probably the one who's posted the most relevant musical stuff long term in the past few months."- UniquePerspective

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]