|Uni Project - The Lion King Musical London + Global
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||nerissafawn [ Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:19 am ]|
|Post subject:||Uni Project - The Lion King Musical London + Global|
Hello there, I'm a second year music student studying in London. I'm currently doing a field work project which I've chosen to base it on The Lion King Musical in London for my Global Perspectives module. If anybody can answer the following questions related to this project I would be ever so grateful:
1. Why do you want to go see The Lion King Musical In London? Or if you have why?
2. How did you hear about it?
3. The music has strong South African music influences both instrumentally and vocally, do you come for the music?
4. Merging the two musical worlds of Broadway and South Africa, the composers go from the playful upbeat melodies of "Hakuna Matata" to the somber "Shadowland" to the tribal "One by One". Do you think the music brings a strong influence of South African music to London?
5. Are they good and accurate examples of South African music?
6. With the musical based in London, do you think it's a great tourist attraction?
7. Do you think London itself has become more global with the different cultural influences?
8. Do you think Disney has reached a global status?
Like I said I would be ever so grateful if a few people can answer these questions as it's all for my university project. If there are other things people can add to this subject I would ever even more grateful.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group