Les Miserables Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Fantine Wig/Hair Question 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Current Obsession: Hamilton, Beauty and the Beast, 1776
Main Role: Performer
Post Fantine Wig/Hair Question
So I just got the part of Fantine in my theatre company's school edition of Les Miserables and I am so excited. I wanted to know what to do about the cutting of the hair part in lovely ladies. Do you think it would be best to have a short wig on the whole time and have added extensions for the begining? Or what about wearing a long wig and simply changing into a short wig during the quick change? Maybe just having no wig on and then just putting my hair in a bonnet so no one can see it at all? Any advice on which way to use or any other ideas from previous fantines would be appreciated:)

Helena - A Midsummer Nights Dream
Fantine - Les Miserables
Currently playing Belle

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:17 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Post Re: Fantine Wig/Hair Question
Most Fantines seem to have first a long wig, then a short wig. Though if that's pushing your theatre's budget, I just saw a production last week where Fantine sported her own hair at first, but then put on a short wig once it was "cut."

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:43 pm
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Re: Fantine Wig/Hair Question
Vicky Lace Wigs is your ultimate destination to find 100% natural human hair. This is where you get the confidence and self-esteem you have been looking for. We are guaranteeing amazing appearance with natural human hair especially designed for African American women. We want you to embrace your natural hair and add a luscious look to your personality.

Hair is the only feature that adds femininity, glamour and beauty to a girl’s personality. There is nothing better than having lusciously smooth hair ready to woo the entire crowd. We have amazing human hair lace wigs which are easy to wear and easy to remove as you please. There is nothing as easy as our lace hair wigs for adding beauty to your everyday look. Think about the urgent business party you’ve been called to and you don’t have time to iron your thick, frizzy hair. Embrace beauty as a natural factor through our amazing 100% natural human hair lace wings.

Imported from China, our lace hair wigs are here to get you ready for any occasion. From the short and thick curls to mid-length smooth hair, we have it all. Change the way you dress up with easy to apply human hair wigs. Offering different shades of colors and different lengths of hair, there is no hairstyle you won’t find here. Vicky Lace Wigs will make you confident of who you are and how you dress up. Half of your dressing up problems will be solved when you have amazing hair ready for partying at all times. Contact us and have the kind of wig you need to transform your look. Be the bold diva or the timid girl next door with our variety of options in human hair wigs.

[Mod edit: please don't use commercial links in your posts. It's a breach of the forum rules. You can, however, put whatever you like in personal messages - just NOT on the open forums.]

Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]