Re: You know you're obsessed with Javert when...
Because we needed it.
1. You open a topic with this title.
2. You are in tears when PQ sings the Suicide.
3. You hear every version of it on youtube, even when it's some frightening bad HS.
4. You hold your umbrella like PQ holds the Stick of Justice.
1. You talk to him on buses. And your brother does the same - just to cheer you up because you saw a really awful play version of Les Mis.
2. You spend hours trying to convince your friends that he isn't the villain (after forcing them to watch the show in the first place)
3. You nearly burst out crying when some children next to you in Really Awful Play Version said 'So evil
' as Javert walks off stage.
4. You see a guy with dark hair, sideburns, and a black greatcoat - and drool.
5. All your fanfiction is based on Javert.
6. You know who AmZ is.
7. You've underlined and annotated all the parts in Les Mis when Javert shows up.
8. You wrote a quiz on FunTrivia about him.
9. It was the first.
10. It's ranked as 'Very Difficult'.
11. You know all his songs off by heart and when they play on your I-Pod/Computer/CD you stop what you're doing and go dreamy-eyed.
12. You think of Anthony Perkins, Geoffrey Rush, and Malkovitch as 'Javert'. Except you think they all could have done much better if the scriptwriters had actually liked
13. You hear Javert's snarky comments every time you listen to the musical and you've written them down for future fanfic use.
14. You see greatcoats, policemen, or facial hair - and think 'JAVERT!'
15. All your friends think you're crazy for obsessing over dead fictional 19th century French policemen.
16. You're thinking about getting no. 15 printed on a T-Shirt.
17. You know who Vidocq is and you've read his memoir.
18. You did so originally so you could write better Javert fanfic.