The Resource For Musicals

Les Miserables Forum

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Edinburgh Production of Les Misérables: School's Edition 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Edinburgh Production of Les Misérables: School's Edition
Hi guys, I'm a first time poster on this forum so if I do or say anything wrong please be gentle...

Captivate Drama, a theatre company that I have worked with now for a couple years are putting on a production of Les Mis: School's Edition at Broughton High School, Edinburgh from Wednesday April 9th to Saturday April 12th (with a matinee performance on the Saturday, too). They're a truly amazingly talented group with a really talented set of young performers.

I just thought I'd post on this forum to see if any Scottish member might be interested in seeing their show. This will be the companies fourth production of Les Mis (having done it with two sets of casts now due to the limiting age restrictions) & they've consistently received four & five star reviews so I can guarantee that it is a stunning show.

You can get full info at http://www.captivatedrama.com but tickets are £12 (or £10 if you're a student/concession). If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks guys! I know I may sound a little over enthused but this really is an amazing show!

Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]