Into the Woods Forum

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Auditioning for Into The Woods 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Current Obsession: Oklahoma!, Into the Woods
Main Role: Performer
Post Auditioning for Into The Woods
My school is going to be doing a production of Into to the Woods. As of now I don't know if it will be the Jr. or not because I am in a middle school and it's still pretty unstable, but I want to be prepared.

I've seen the full production, so I do know about the story and songs and that stuff.

Now, on to me. I am 13, with dark blond/brown sort of wavy hair. I happen to be around 5'4" and apparently I look older than 13. I do wear glasses, but I could easily secure contacts. I'm pretty pale.

I consider myself to be a soprano, with a range from around middle C to a high A (or a C on a good day). I was chosen for a state level chorus and I was voted one of the best vocalists in my class. I have been in a musical already and am in a drama class so I can work on my acting skills.

My favorite character is Cinderella, and my top picks for a part would be Cinderella, Little Red, or one of the mothers (Jack's, Cinderella's).

Right now I am thinking of either doing "I'll Know" from Guys and Dolls or "If I Loved You" from Carousel.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]