The Resource For Musicals

Evita Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Ticket prices 
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Post Ticket prices
Isn't it a shame that top price tickets for up and coming shows such as wicked are about £75 or £77 and that goes for the other shows opening too like Spamalot and more importantly Evita. Shows already running are also catching up and their top price tickets are reaching £60-65 or 70 too. It's disgusting. In the past 4 years top price tickets have slowly crept up by about £15, but in the last 6 months or year its gone up by another £20. Ridiculous.
Especially when people go on about theatre being a great thing to draw in audiences of different ages and cultures etc etc...and those prices its pretty much off limits to a lot of people, especially regular visists!!!

:evil:

Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:51 am
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

Evita tickets are £55 including fees so that is not much more than I paid for Phantom a couple of years ago.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:25 am
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Not from what I have looked into on various places selling the tickets (and no not rip off agents), they are set to be around £70, like I said.

£55 is the current rough rate for shows I know, which is still more than it was but just about affoirdable.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]