The Resource For Musicals

Company Forum

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Another hundred people accompaniment 
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Post Another hundred people accompaniment
Hey guys!
I know no one ever looks here but I felt selfish making a thread about it on social club.

anyway I have an audition coming up and I'm singing another hundred people but the piano accompaniment with the version I have sounds really weird. Like almost too minorish? I don't know how to explain it. The cover of the book is the 96 london revival one I think, the one that's pink...so maybe that's how they did it for that?

Do you think if I found a different version it might be different? Could anyone lead me in the right direction? :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 am
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Main Role: Fan

that's all I know to tell you

http://bestpicturenoms.wordpress.com/

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

I am desperately looking for a karaoke version of another hundred people form the musical company. :( :(

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:47 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: Overcoming illness
Main Role: Performer
If you're looking for a piano karaoke version, I think High-baritonne has one. Try speaking with him, even though he isn't on much these days.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I am on all the time, I just post very little these days because most of the topics on these entire forums are starting to get shallow and exposed by ignorant fans who does not know anything about musical theatre, except that Elphaba is green, or that they can "totally relate to Eponine's On My Own".

I only have the piano arrangements of "Another Hundred People" on my iPod Classic, and I do not know how to extract it. So if anyone could explain in great detail how to extract music from an iPod Classic to a Mac I could get it.

Edit: The first part sounded rude, it was not in any way meant as criticism for you "Someone Like You".

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 am

Current Obsession: Chess
^ While I cannot asist you with the iPod concern, if you are able to solve it, you wouldn't happen to have any other Company piano arrangements at your disposal?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 am
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I only have two self-made Sondheim songs, and they are: "Another Hundred People" and "Not a Day Goes By". But both are transposed to fit my voice, since I am a tenor. But I also have arrangements for "Another Hundred People" for Piano, Flute, Guitar, Bass and Drums. And an arrangement for the Piano only, which is from the complete score. I also have the arrangement from "Side By Side By Sondheim".

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 am
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post Re: Another hundred people accompaniment
I love the song another hundred people. I guess you have done a right choice in the song and no need to worry any more. Just give some good practice and work hard. You still have enough time to be best on this. All the best!

Last edited by lourencohen on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 am
Supporting Player
Supporting Player

Main Role: Director
Post Re: Another hundred people accompaniment
For anyone still in need of a karaoke track of this song, I actually made one a little while ago based off the original orchestrations. If anyone's interested in the link just let me know.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]