The Resource For Musicals

A Chorus Line Forum

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Enlighten me. 
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Agreed on all accouts exceppt that since we have a DVD of Prince's Sweeney Todd, as imperfect as it may be, I'd be most excited to see the Aronson/Prince/Sondheim shows recreated.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 am
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

I actually had a dream that I started a company to do reconstructions of classic musicals--for some reason the show we were doing was Zorba--I'm a HUGE fan of the Prince/Aronson original and find it vastly underated but it's funny that it was the one that came up in my dream.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran
Broadway Legend / MdN Veteran

Current Obsession: MUSIC in MUSICals
Main Role: Fan
Ha, interesting. That's the musical that starred Anthony Quinn (sp?), right? I always come across an old souvenir brochure from what looks like a Los Angeles production that my bro saw whenever I dig through my theatre junk.

As for the Sweeney DVD, guess you're right. But I'd still love to see it live someday.

Going back to the dreaming thing, I ALWAYS have dreams about stuff like that. One reoccurring dream/nightmare I've been having since childhood involves me going to great lengths to obtain tickets to Les Miserables only to lose them at the very last minute or something goes horribly wrong at the performance (last time I dreamt that the stage inexplicably blew up and the show was cancelled :lol:).

One of the sweetest dreams I've had involved me being in charge of a new, open-ended Los Angeles production. I have never been so depressed upon waking up and realizing it was just a dream, grr.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3