Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Hamburg Coricopat Wig - FINISHED! 
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Current Obsession: CATS the Musical!
Main Role: Costume Designer
Post Hamburg Coricopat Wig - FINISHED!
I finally finsihed the Hamburg Coricopat wig! :clap: :clap: :clap: It took me 8 long months but it's done at last! Sorry, I'm so tired, its late at night here and I'm running on only 5 hours of sleep last night.

It's more like a Mexican CATS wig as its so fluffy and poofy due to me ventilating more hairs that I wanted. But doing the wig this way will make a killer Macavity,Bom or Tugger wigs from Bway! I'm planning to do my Cheshire Cat wig next and then onto a Macavity for my rental set. The wig I have now is a crappy cheap one. Tugger and Macavity will look great, I think.

I like the loose free flow of the hair. For comfort the wig is light as a feather! It's so comfortable to wear and doesn't bug me at all turning my head or getting too hot underneath. This is great for long days in costume or under photo lights. I always love wearing my authentic wigs as I don't get too hot wearing them out during costuming.

Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics. My bathroom and lighting in my house is kinda dim. Plus, its almost midnight here. I'm so tired! I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night so sorry for my face. I don't have the time or the energy right now to do makeup for it. But I will tomorrow!!! I'll be sure to post the pics and take some outside tomorrow. My hubby's out of town so I don't have anyone around to take some pics of me so I'll have to use my phone's features and make due. Hamburg Corico and Tanto makeup tomorrow.

The wig is it's rough, finally finished state.

Partially finished cut.

Finished wig

Exhausted....

Yes, Meixco Big Wig...

Time for bed...it's done! Finally, a fully hand-ventilated wig, a major goal completed!

Purrs,
VTWC

Sat May 14, 2016 7:46 pm
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Current Obsession: Cats
Post Re: Hamburg Coricopat Wig - FINISHED!
I love it!!!!!

Sun May 15, 2016 9:36 am
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Current Obsession: CATS the Musical!
Post Re: Hamburg Coricopat Wig - FINISHED!
Finally wearing Tantomile makeup. I suck at doing makeup, always have. I just don't do it often enough, maybe once or twice a year. I have to get into practice doing it more often with all the wigs that I own. Also, have to trim off a few flyway errant bits, I see. Anyway, here's a few pics...

So glad it's done at last!

Thanks, black_cat_suzy!

Purrs,
VTWC

Sun May 15, 2016 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]