The Resource For Musicals

Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Reveiw of CATS Regional: North Park Theatre, CA 

Current Obsession: Fanfiction - CATS
Post Reveiw of CATS Regional: North Park Theatre, CA
I realize I have not updated in a long time - 6 months if my Update Page is correct - but things have not been easy lately. I have a back problem that makes it difficult to concentrate on my writing, and it also affects my typing. I am seeing a Neurologist on the 16th.

I have completed a review of a Regional Performance that was on the 29th of March at the North Park Theatre in San Diego CA. To read it, please access the review on my website using the link: The Jellicle Chronicles, or the SPECIALS PAGE on my website. Although this performance is no longer running, I must say up front that the show was excellent for a mostly non-equity troupe. As soon as I locate some equipment, I intend to update this review to include some pictures...

I should have TNJC 11.08 completed soon - hopefully in two or three days, and placed online for you reading enjoyment - that is, if I still have readers... Also, I have another regional performance to attend on the 26th in La Mirada, CA.

Please keep me in your prayers, or in your thoughts, and I will attempt to be more energetic about updating my storyline.

Respectfully,
Rumblepurr
The "Old" Writer Cat.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]