The Resource For Musicals

Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
9/10 Items - Need To Sell/Health Issue. Boo. 
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Main Role: Fan
Post 9/10 Items - Need To Sell/Health Issue. Boo.
Well, last time I posted, it was for the flood, which was not an emergency (and fortunately Dad's house is fine!). This time, I am posting because I do need to make some money for health reasons. I was diagnosed, and am being treated for, H. Pylori, which is a stomach bacteria. Normally, this wouldn't be a big issue... but basically... in the past week, I've had to spend more than $850... and I don't yet have the price for the endoscopy I need to get. :( I have a job interview on Tuesday which I may or may not be able to do due to said health... which is scary since I could really use every boost I can. Sooo.... uh. If you by chance are looking for things for certain characters, and I have them, or are interested in commissioning me, I'm open to reasonable offers... that includes possibly on Certain commissions as well... I have a fast turnaround time in general, though grad school is a priority.

To learn more about commissioning me, click [b]here for more info and price ranges.[/b] If you're on a tight budget but would like to work with me, PM me your range, and what sort of costume you have--more likely than not, I can work out something with you with some cheaper alternatives. I'm not a "My Way or the Highway" commissioner. I try to work with my clients to the best of their ability.

WARMERS

Griddlebone/Victoria/OC Leg Warmers! - $55
Should work best for a M, L, or XL leg. Leg warmer flat measurements are 7" by 20", which means before stretch it has about a 15" circumference. My calf is around 14", and these were a little loose on me but definitely fit. I think it'd particularly be good if any men wanted to crossplay as Vicki or Griddlebone. Subtle yellow in there as well as different whites and pink. :)

Tons of different textures.

Gold Leg Warmers--Jelly? Jenny? Skimble? OC? You decide - $55
I am so proud of these warmers, and I hope someone can give them a good home! :) I didn't want to sell them but gotta pay the bills, right?

WIGS

Mistoffelees Wig - $45
Crepe wool hair with MANY sparkles. A little bit older with slight wear. It's the third Misto wig I've made but it's not right for the new design I made for my costume and well, let's face it--everyone knows I love the long whiskers on wigs so this feels really, really short on the sideburns on me even though it's pretty normal. Know that's simply my PERSONAL aesthetic.

Gray Wig - $60
I made it for my OC, Kitrina, but it just doesn't work right for her. Would be perfect for Munkustrap, an OC, or even an interpretation of a swing, like NGQ. VERY THICK, crepe wool hair, and nice color blend. Could also work for Old D, as I used it for my "Young Deuteronomy" in the challenge.

U.S. Tour Influenced Alonzo Wig & Warmers - $100 together, Warmers made by the amazing Erynn

UK Tour Admetus/Video Plato
Wig: $40

Kanekalon fiber, tied ears, x-stitch flaps.

Pic 2

UNITARDS

U.S. Tour Influenced Magical Mistoffelees Uni - Medium (Closer to a Small) - $30
The back zipper pulled loose at the base, and I don't have a zipper foot. This is something you'd need to fix yourself, unless I can handsew it, which I will inform you of. Very minor repair. This unitard just doesn't fit me; I'd like to sell it ASAP because of this. I'm taking a loss on this one. I can try to handsew it if there's a problem. Again, this is listed as a medium, but I think it'd fit a small better...

^--not most flattering picture but close up of all the pretty lace and sparklies!

Freestyle Victoria Unitard Baltogs Small - $60

PROPS

A giant... teal yarn ball - $18 OBO, willing to trade for 2+yards lycra or old unitard.

COSTUMING SUPPLIES

Versatex Screen Printing Ink, 4. oz jars (BIG), Never opened, still sealed, 302 Golden Yellow and Black - $8/pair

NON-CATS

DVD:
Zoo: Documentary. Will only sell to people over 18 because it's emotionally upsetting and rated R. $3
Gundam Wing Complete Set inc. Endless Waltz Import: autographed by Scott McNeil, $20

Books:
Reflections in a Golden Eye - Carson McCullers: $1
From a Glass House - Jan Clausen: $2
Easy Travel to Other Planets - Ted Moony: $1

Manga:
Angel Sanctuary - Kaori Yuki, Complete Set v1-20: $100
Gravitation - Maki Murakami, Complete Set v1-12: $60
Gundam Wing - v1-3, Blind Target, Ground Zero, Endless Waltz: $30

Thanks for looking, and I hope to do business with you soon. Keep checking for new items. :)

<3,
ABT

Last edited by animalboything on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 am
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Current Obsession: Cats
Main Role: Costume Designer
Post Re: X-Posting some Sales Items (possibly a little image heav
I love the victoria warmers.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Current Obsession: Fanfiction - CATS
This type of "advertising" is fine - after all, you are advertising or showing CATS costumes and items on a CATS Forum. The type of stuff that we do NOT allow are things such as illegal software, spamming and the like.

Rumblepurr
CAT Moderator.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Thanks for the clarification, Rumblepurr! That's a relief. :)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 am
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

My Alonzo unitard had a weird fade out in the wash. Realizing that something similar happened to another costume, I realize there's a problem in the water at my house....

For now... my Alonzo costume is down... I'm devastated that I have to repaint him... but also looking forward to repainting him because of the "shadow." Hopefully next month... or the one after...he will be back for sale again... I really need mungojerrie_rt...

Thank you... :(

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:37 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: CATS, Charm&Smiley.
Awww, sound terrible abt, you deserve better luck than that.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:52 pm
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Thanks, Prof. It'll be okay, actually. Tons of amazing things happened since then, so I know karma was testing my patience, and I passed the test. The repaint of him will be even more amazing, and I'll have a Victoria unitard and Plato unitard for sale along with UK Tour Admetus warmers for sale within the next few days.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Bump for UK Tour influenced Admetus warmers. :) These things are MASSIVE.

In the next few weeks, my Alonzo costume will be back up for sale as well as a Baltogs small Victoria unitard. :)

Thanks to people who have bought! Was able to pay off this month's bills, and put some aside to see mungojerrie_rt!!!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

I might be interested in the Victoria unitard

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

I got the warmers on Thursday and they are longer then I thought. It works for the costume though

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 am
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Glad they arrived to you safe and sound.

Also, new items! Admetus/Video Plato wig/warmer set, and Mungojerrie warmers. Things are priced to sell since I need to make money to get plane tickets to see the kitties in NC. :)

A Victoria wig will be posted shortly as well, so ya know.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:00 am
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Post Re: X-Posting some Sales Items (Vicki Uni, Addy Wig/Warmers,
Bump for more items... priced to sell.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next