The Resource For Musicals

Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
RUMBLEPURR's FANFICTION UPDATE 

Current Obsession: Fanfiction - CATS
Post Re: RUMBLEPURR's WEEKLY UPDATE
For those interested in my fanfiction

Update for November 9, 2011

THE NEW JELLICLE CHRONICLES
Chapter Ten-- "A Bit of the Blarney"

Rated PG15

Macavity learns about the arrival of the Egyptian Exhibit in Scotland, and sends an agent to retrieve it... Cicero receives a commission to fix a computer bug, and finds the job humorous... The Mystics learn that the Artifact in Scotland can be dangeroous... Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer, along with Elizabeth, follow Macavity's agent until Natasha takes over... The artifact comes to Victoria's attention over the TV and Cassandra wants to let Munkustrap know about it... Through Eudora, the New York Tribe learns about the legend of Nighttreader... Not everything is serious, though, as the Tribe turns out to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Danny tells his audience about the Blarney Stone...

US TOUR
Now starting to wait on the "Official" itinerary, and cast list. The Canadian stops are still unconfirmed. At this point, I only have four rumored cast members, although I have head that they just selected a Munkustrap to fill out the 2011-12 cast.

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several stops in Canada. They are: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 am
Profile WWW

Update for November 18, 2011

BEYOND THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Seven-- PROBLEMS

Rated PG15

Deuteronomy finds himself thinking about how they could devise a delivery vehicle to destroy the Conqueror scout ship... Tugger and Misto return from their unsuccessful mission, and Roz and Alonzo are missing -- or are they? Lucifer and Tomar are preparing to ride to Oak Tree to discover what is causing some discord. And then, Tomar has a slight difficulty of his own to settle... In the Temple, Cassandra is having difficulties attempting to contact Charumcah, and time is running out for a solution... And Munkustrap calls a World Crisis meeting...

US TOUR

The 2011-2012 Season is coming in one or two venues and dates at a time. Some of the venues are not confirmed by either their venue or by TicketMaster/CheapTickets. If you have any news, even if it is a rumor, please pass it on by PM or by using the CONTACT kitty on my website...

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several NEW stops in Canada. They are: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

Update for December 4, 2011

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Eight-- LESSONS

Rated R

Mistoffelees sends Blue in to find the hideout of Ruhss - the Pollicle who can operate a Patron radio... With help from the Wizards, Charumcah is given a very destructive missile to cast at the Patron Scout vessel... Tugger has his night with Roz, and everyone is surprised in the morning... Tomar, with Lucifer and Kheyla's help, faces his first test as Lord of Oak Tree... Genesis and Renessa find their first destination blocked and may have to go overland... Charumcah launches the missile, and is in for a rude surprise...

US TOUR

The 2011-2012 Season is nearly on us, but the itinerary is full of holes. If you have any news, even if it is a rumor, please pass it on by PM or by using the CONTACT kitty on my website...

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several NEW stops in Canada. They are: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

If you attend the first shows, I would love the playbill/program so I can put up the cast/crew/musicians. Please contact me on this...

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

Update for December 23, 2011

PARODIES
HAIRY PUTTER AND THE DEADLY YOWLS - Part ONE of PART TWO

Rated PG15

The Parody you have been waiting for... well... Anyhoo, this is Part One of PART TWO of the next-to-the-last Hairy Putter films from Auntie Rowling... Well, she won't claim this turkey anyhoo, but it's a parody of HP7 Part TWO... With apologies...

US TOUR: The 2011-12 Itinerary is on my website... Right now, the tour is on Christmas Break... until the 27th... when they will be in San Jose...

29 days until I get to see the show...

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Profile WWW

Update for December 26, 2011

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Nine -- RUMORS OF WAR

Rated PG15

Munkustrap, Demeter and Bombalurina have a morning discussion before the two Queens go to see Jellylorum. Tugger, Alonzo and Mistoffelees are having trouble finding the second radio around Mountain Keep. In what is seemingly a maternity ward, Jellylorum is seeing to Victoria, who frets about her ability to bear a kitten. Lucifer helps Tomar become Lord of Oak Tree. Artemis adds to the Farm population....

US TOUR
The US TOUR will resume on the 27th of December in San Jose. Why they only had three venues and then two weeks off is anyone's guess... If you attend the first shows, I would love the playbill/program so I can put up the cast/crew/musicians. Please contact me on this...

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: CATS, Charm&Smiley.
Main Role: Fan
Post Re: RUMBLEPURR's FANFICTION UPDATE
Could be that the San José shows are kinda dressed rehersal shows or something simular so that they have some time to finish up the details as well as celebrete the holidays, just an idea.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 am

Post Re: RUMBLEPURR's FANFICTION UPDATE
Not really the place to answer this, being my fanfiction thread, but no problem...

The typical Tour dates usually had the shows starting with in October or November. This tour started in DECEMBER and then had a TWO-WEEK break? Dress rehearsals are supposed to be almost directly in front of the real shows - not that long after unless the cast is really inept, and this cast is not inept. I will not be able to see the show until next month, so I can not substantiate how good they are, but they have a lot of returning cast members. THey should have had a short rehearsal schedule because of that...

San Jose is the start of a long California stay. From there, it moves down into SoCAL before going on to Texas. The TOUR is now performing - not rehearsing... I found it a bit mystifying that they go to San Diego for a week and then over to Costa Mesa for another week, but it works for me... those two stops are only a little over a hundred miles apart...

Respectfully,
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:41 am
Profile WWW

Update for January 1, 2012

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter TEN-- SWORD OF LIGHT

Rated PG15

The Temple Tribe pack for the Harvest Festival in Redrock. In so doing, Demeter makes sure Munkustrap wears his armor... At the castle, a strange event occurs -- a Heraldic Courier comes for Munkustrap. Mountain Keep is to present to him an artifact of great value. That night, Munkustrap is forced into a bad Memory Dream by Charumcah, and he is told to seek the 'Three' -- one of which is the artifact that is being kept at Mountain Keep...

US TOUR
The US TOUR is now in the itinerary and performing in San Jose CA right now until after tonight. They journey then to San Diego CA 1/10 to 1/15 before going slightly back to Orange County (Costa Mesa) 1/17 to 1/22. Then, they leave for San Antonio TX 1/31 to 2/03. NOTE: They added Monroe LA on 2/07.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

Update for January 16, 2012

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter TEN -- SWORD OF LIGHT -- PART TWO

Rated PG15

Munkustrap, Demeter, Bombalurina, Quaxo, Tarfur and Adrasteia enter Mountain Keep at the invitation of a Heraldic Courier, but Demeter warns them of possible life-threatening trouble. Barlorr, the previous majordomo, is now the Lord Regent, and he is to present Munkustrap with an artifact. At the banquet that evening, Munkustrap is given a sword that his ancestor carried - the "Aydelarr" or Sword of Light. However, a few of the Pollicle nobles protest the giving away of a battle-won prize. And then all Hell breaks loose....

US TOUR
The US TOUR is now performing in Orange County (Costa Mesa) 1/17 to 1/22. Then, they leave for San Antonio TX 1/31 to 2/03.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:32 pm
Profile WWW

Update for January 26, 2012

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter TWELVE-- SWORD OF LIGHT -- PART THREE

Rated PG15

Munkustrap and Company discover a mountain cabin where the wounded Heraldic Courier is treated by Mistoffelees. Trying to rest, Munkustrap is drawn back into his dream again, and then is told to seek his sword's 'Lesser Twin'. Knowing that trackers are seeking them, he makes the decision to go to Farview and seek help from Lord Vavonno... For Genesis and Renessa, the city of Gahlarr is no more. Now, the huge Scout Captain wishes to seek out Genghis... Lucifer and Kheyla think seriously think about family and 'home'. Cassandra and Little Cass feel the upcoming events unfolding in Mountian Keep and the Twins sense danger closer to home...

US TOUR
The US TOUR is now performing in San Antonio TX starting 1/31 to 2/03.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

Update for February 20, 2012

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter THIRTEEN-- MOON KNIFE -- PART ONE

Rated PG15

Looking through Vavonno's extensive library, Munkustrap discovers through Demeter's Gift that an unknown Pollicle Lord was responsible for looting the dead at the Citadel. One item, a titanium dirk, once belonged to Bombalurina's ancestor. Mistoffelees and Barlarr check in on the wounded Courier, and find that she is mending. Barely awake, Ehneetah discovers that ex=Lord Bohfalar, may be ready to escape from the inescapable prison in the South. Another party discusses the same escape, as well as what they might face... Genesis meets with Genghis, but their discussion in not very profitable. Lucifer and Kheyla discuss the progress being made at Oak Tree. Onaghan marches toward Mountain Keep while Coerah, Cassandra and Little Cass deal with Redrock.

TJC PARODIES: The Last Part of HP7: Part Two of PART 2 is completed. RATED PG15

US TOUR
The US TOUR is now performing in Edmonton, Alberta from 22d Feb through the 26th

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 pm
Profile WWW

Update for March 26, 2012

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter FOURTEEN-- MOON KNIFE -- PART TWO

Rated R

Munkustrap and Company discover a mountain cabin where the wounded Heraldic Courier is treated by Mistoffelees. Trying to rest, Munkustrap is drawn back into his dream again, and then is told to seek his sword's 'Lesser Twin'. Knowing that trackers are seeking them, he makes the decision to go to Farview and seek help from Lord Vavonno... For Genesis and Renessa, the city of Gahlarr is no more. Now, the huge Scout Captain wishes to seek out Genghis... Lucifer and Kheyla think seriously think about family and 'home'. Cassandra and Little Cass feel the upcoming events unfolding in Mountian Keep and the Twins sense danger closer to home...

US TOUR
The itinerary places the Tour in: MARCH 27th – 29th in Regina, Skaskatoon (Conexus Arts Center); 30th – 31st in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Centennial Concert Hall). APRIL: 3rd – 4th in Logan UT (Ellen Eccles Theatre); 6th & 7th in Folsom Lake CA (Stage 1 of Three Stages); 8th in Chico CA Laxson Auditorium; 10th – 12th in Vancouver BC (Queen Elizabeth theatre; 17th – 22nd in Seattle WA (Paramount Theatre); MAY: 1st – 6th in Chicago IL (Cadillac Palace); 8th – 9th in Hamilton Ontario (Hamilton Place Theatre); 11th in Greensboro NC (War Memorial Auditorium); 13th in Bowling Green KY (SKYPAC); JUNE: 15th – 17th in Grand Rapids, MI (DeVos Performance Hall);

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next