The Resource For Musicals

Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
RUMBLEPURR's FANFICTION UPDATE 

Current Obsession: Fanfiction - CATS
Post Re: RUMBLEPURR's WEEKLY UPDATE
For those interested in my fanfiction

Update for June 12, 2011

PARODIES
HAIRY PUTTER AND THE DEADLY YOWLS - Part one of PART ONE

Rated PG15

The Parody you have been waiting for... well... Anyhoo, this is Part One of PART ONE of the next-to-the-last Hairy Putter films from Auntie Rowling... Well, she won't claim this turkey anyhoo, but it's a parody of HP7 p1... With apologies...

BEYOND THE CHRONICLES
BOOK 4: The HOMEWORLD -- Prologue & Chapter One -- Stocking Up

Rated R

Introductory Chapter to the new stories of the HOMEWORLD. This series begins with the aftermath of the Second Pollicle War...

US TOUR: June 15 in Huntsville, AL at Von Braun Center Concert Hall and and finally June 17 - 19 in Jacksonville FL at the Moran Theatre.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

Update for July 4, 2011

PARODIES
HAIRY PUTTER AND THE DEADLY YOWLS - Part Two of PART ONE

Rated PG15

The Parody you have been waiting for... well... Anyhoo, this is Part Two of PART ONE of the next-to-the-last Hairy Putter films from Auntie Rowling... Well, she won't claim this turkey anyhoo, but it's a parody of HP7 p1.2... With apologies...

US TOUR: The 2011-2012 Season will not start until November. Please keep me aware of all additions to the itinerary, cast, crew and musicians list.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 pm
Profile WWW

Update for July 11, 2011

PARODIES
HAIRY PUTTER AND THE DEADLY YOWLS - Part Three of PART ONE

Rated PG15

The Parody you have been waiting for... well... Anyhoo, this is Part Threeof PART ONE of the next-to-the-last Hairy Putter films from Auntie Rowling... Well, she won't claim this turkey anyhoo, but it's a parody of HP7 Part One... With apologies...

US TOUR: The 2011-2012 Season is coming in one or two venues and dates at a time. Some of the venues are not confirmed by either their venue or by TicketMaster/CheapTickets. If you have any news, even if it is a rumor, please pass it on by PM or by using the CONTACT kitty on my website...

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile WWW

Update for July 18, 2011

THE NEW JELLICLE CHRONICLES
Chapter Six - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Rated PG15

Thanksgiving at the Tavern and Khandi is less than enthusiastic about birthing, and even less about accepting Cassandra's help. No one can help her with her grief until her own daughter, Francine, reminds her about certain things... Gus, the NEW Theatre Cat, learns a little more about humans and the Ka of Cassandra. When the Dinner hour arrives, Munkustrap is surprised be unexpected company...

BEYOND THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Two -- Partnerships

Rated PG15

Olivia, the Aussie Cat, discovers the farmlands and the small group determined to rebuild the agri-empire of the past. In Redrock, your success in romantic endeavors are determined by your methods... Cassandra was okay until she receives an important message from her daughter back at the Temple. Stareye is reacquainted with Khan, and Amalthea learns a little of the Citadel before being handed to the Scouts. Although Genesis returns with Genghis, Munkustrap finds he has a more important problem to solve - one that may mean the survival of the planet all over again...

US TOUR

The 2011-2012 Season is coming in one or two venues and dates at a time. Some of the venues are not confirmed by either their venue or by TicketMaster/CheapTickets. If you have any news, even if it is a rumor, please pass it on by PM or by using the CONTACT kitty on my website...

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 pm
Profile WWW

Update for July 27, 2011

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Three -- Eyes in the Skies

Rated PG15

Demeter has a dream that is totally 'alien'... When interpreted, the dream was the workings of a NASA Satellite that is now orbiting the Homeworld. In a private and finally a Council meeting, Munkustrap learns that the satellite could potentially contact the Patrons/Conquerors. Finding it necessary to communicate with the NASA Probe, Munkustrap starts the search for old Patron technology - radios - and magical means. However, when he brings up the plight of the Exotics, he opens a can of worms that Redtail chastises him for...

US TOUR

The 2011-2012 Season is coming in one or two venues and dates at a time. Some of the venues are not confirmed by either their venue or by TicketMaster/CheapTickets. If you have any news, even if it is a rumor, please pass it on by PM or by using the CONTACT kitty on my website...

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Update for August 13, 2011

BOOK 10 -- Chapter Seven -- CHRISTMAS MOON

Rated PG13

As the full moon rises over Manhattan, Christmas preparations seem to include some family visitations that are somewhat unexpected... First, Gus ('Robert') has some fun prior to Denise Waterman going out on a date... Then, Elizabeth is brought to the Christmas Eve Party at the Tavern, and she learns something about her 'Past'... When Bustopher Jones comes in, Munkustrap learns why Reechard, BJ's valet, seems so familiar... The Tweens celebrate another occasion - the passage of Midas into being an adult... Finally, the Party entertains an unexpected guest...

US TOUR

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Update for August 22, 2011

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Four-- Hello

Rated PG15

Onaghan stays at the Temple with Cassandra, and learns a little bit about her 'Past'... Mistoffelees, Tugger and Alonzo begin their adventure to find the Pollicle radios, and they get more than they bargined for almost at the start... The Scholars and Nightchaser begin working with the magical transmitter/receiver, and encounter a crucial snag...Jellylorum meets Amalthea, and discovers a bit more than her being a Healer... And Plato discovers an open door -- a door that may change his life on the Homeworld...

US TOUR

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several NEW stops in Canada. They are: March 19, 2012 - Joliet, IL at the Rialto Square Theatre (confirmed by venue); NEW CANADIAN STOPS: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Update for September 6, 2011

Chapter Eight-- Cleaning the Slate

This story is rated R for Adult Situations

The First Triad enjoys some initmate time in the morning.... Gus meets Coricopat's Human form as well as 'Bomba'... with Demeter's help, Munkustrap reviews the Choice and what it means to the Tribe. In so doing, he realizes that he needs to 'Talk' to Eudora.... Francine has to face off with some of the kittens, and finds out she has a friend... Bustopher and Reechard go out to dinner with Cicero and Electra, and Cicero is asked to review the Choice's 'Returning Souls'... Elizabeth goes to the <i>Masion</i> to attempt to find someone...

US TOUR

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several NEW stops in Canada. They are: March 19, 2012 - Joliet, IL at the Rialto Square Theatre (confirmed by venue); NEW CANADIAN STOPS: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

Update for September 13, 2011

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Five-- Ther Goes the Neighborhood

Rated PG15

Misto and Tugger go to the rooftops in Bluebay after the elusive radio antenna while Roz and Alonzo go looking for a contact... After seeing Cassandra off again, Demeter leads Munkustrap and Bombalurina up to the observatory. There, she provides the password to communicate with Voyager 3. Now free to transmit data, the probe provides an extraordinary discovery... Artemis finds Plato in the Hall of the Great Cat, and wonders if he will follow her or stay where the Vicar persona would love to be... Lucifer and Kheyla investigate how Tomar is doing and receive some bad news... Scatterburr resolves a personal problem...

US TOUR

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several NEW stops in Canada. They are: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:35 pm
Profile WWW

Update for October 4, 2011

Chapter Nine -- A Matter of the Heart

This story is rated PG15 for Adult Situations

Denise and Janet prepare to go out and Gus enjoys the spectacle... Macavity and Olivia celebrate the holiday at home, but Faust asks permission to attend the dinner at the Tavern... Electra shows Cicero some 'naughty' candy that Natasha found... Munkustrap finds morning once more enjoyable... Carbucketty, Sillabub, Pouncival enjoy a 'Cettie Valentine's Day'... Danny leaves Yankee Stadium to be with Jellylorum. After his arrival several things are set in motion -- among which is the dinner and the dessert that comes after it...

US TOUR

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:56 pm
Profile WWW

Update for October 10, 2011

The HOMEWORLD -- Chapter Six-- Say What?

Rated R

Misto and Tugger get inside Castle Bluebay, but fail to talk to their quarry... Tarfur has a nightmare where he takes a certain Sci-Fi program's no-win scenario... Alonzo and Roz actually find a recruiter hiring mercs, and then bow to the inevitable... Kheyla gives birth in the orphanage, and may have helped one of the girls in the process... In a meeting, the facts seem to indicate that the Patrons could become a renewed threat, and Charumcah may be their answer to it...

US TOUR

For those you are watching, Cheap Tickets placed several NEW stops in Canada. They are: 3/24 – 3/25 Saskatoon at TCU Place; 3/26 – 3/29 in Regina, SK at Conexus Art Center; 3/30 – 3/31 in Winnipeg, MB at Manitoba Centennial Concert hall; 4/10 – 4/15 in Vancouver, BC at Queen Elizabeth Theatre (ALL UNCONFIRMED)

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

Update for October 31, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
PARODY: You're a Bad Cat, Macavity

Rated PG15

This parody lampoons the 1967 Musical, YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN. Macavity takes the lead role with Munkus as Lineout, Bomba as Loosely, Deme as Prattie, Misto as Schredder and Tugger as Sloppy.

US TOUR

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next