The Resource For Musicals

Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
RUMBLEPURR's FANFICTION UPDATE 

Current Obsession: Fanfiction - CATS
Post RUMBLEPURR'S WEEKLY UPDATE
For those interested in my Fanfiction...

WEEKLY UPDATE for DECEMBER 31, 2010

THE NEW JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 9 - Chapter 7 - Peace on Earth and Mahattan

This story is Rated PG13

Munkustrap discovers who is actually in danger -- Omega or him... Cassandra and Bombalurina discuss Christmas Presents... Mistoffelees and Victoria exchange gifts, and the gifts are 'magical'... The Tiger Twins compares their gifts with Natasha, Electra and Cicero... Tugger's 'Girls' have a Gift Exchange with Otis as Sandy Claws...Mysteera and Philo team up with Jellylorum and Skimbleshanks at Khandi's store for 'Operation Santa'... Macavity has family problems while his employees celebrate Christmas...

US TOUR: HAWAII !!! 12/28/2010 to 01/02/2011

Respectfully submitted,
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: RUMBLEPURR'S WEEKLY UPDATE

WEEKLY UPDATE for JANUARY 17, 2011

BOOK 9 - Chapter 8 - Happy New Wife

This story is Rated R for Adult Situations

Olivia begins to choose her 'Human' persona by interviewing candidates through Katrina Worthington... Cicero is primed for his mission to find Daffodil... The first 'Grand-Kittens' arrive... Tugger jokes with Cayran and Exotica concerning Cicero... Munkustrap has a Homeworld memory when the soulbond to Demeter was created... Ivy is given information that will aide her plans... And Demeter has a troubling Sight Dream...

US TOUR: 1/17 - 1/18 in Conway AR at Reynolds Hall; 1/21 - 1/23 in Cleveland OH at the State Theater.

Respectfully submitted,
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile WWW

WEEKLY UPDATE for FEBRUARY 2, 2011

BOOK 9 - Chapter 9 - Who Loves Ya, Baby?

This story is Rated PG13 for Adult Situations

Bombalurina and Amanda trade banter on Valentine's Day... Natasha is haunting the NeoBrownstones, waiting for Cicero to come out with Daffodil's room number. She does NOT like him being in there, even if she suggested the ruse... Alonzo, Plato and Tumblebrutus are on patrol and see a Queen that is out of place. When they opt to follow her, Plato disappears... When Cicero does come out, Natasha and Electra take him back to Columbia. There, Olivia's maidservant asks Cicero about Faust...Tugger reminds Munkustrap that they should have Daffy back and they do not have her... Yet...Demeter and her girls dream where Plato is, and they need to hurry if they ar to save him...

US TOUR: 2/1 to 2/6 - Quebec City, Canada; 2/7 to 2/13 - Ottawa, Canada

Respectfully submitted,
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

For those interested in my fanfiction

Update for February 15, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 9 -- Chapter 10 -- Olivia's Revenge

Olivia's problem begins when she accosts Munkustrap concerning the abduction of Faust, and winds up being proven wrong... The Maison shuts down, and many of the House goes to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade... Macavity, however, has better luck dealing with his brother, and Mistoffelees agrees to help... After confronting Olivia, Macavity tells her to be careful in dealing with Ivy... When Olivia and Ivy finally do meet, the outcome does not come out the way Ivy likes... When the battle concludes, Demeter, Bernadette, Midas and Eudora dream of a war that may affect the Tribe...

THE US TOUR: The Tour stops in Chatham, Canada at the Capitol Theatre for the 16th and 17th. On Saturday the 19th, the Tour stops at Greenvale, NY at the Tilles Center; and finishes the week at Easton PA at the State Theatre on the 20th. So far, I have NOTHING more until March 3rd…

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: RUMBLEPURR's WEEKLY UPDATE
My network recently went down so I am without direct access to my website. So... Until I can re-establish my network, I will be unable to update the website.

Grrrrrrrr

Be patient please...
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 am
Profile WWW

Update for February 28, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 9 -- Chapter 11 -- Dark Moon Rising

Although April is known more for 'April Fools', this April begins with a total eclipse of the moon. The unsettling vibrations trouble Demeter, Bernadette, Midas and Eudora, and another problem evolves out of the destruction of Ivy's patrols.

THE US TOUR: The Tour is on hiatus until March 3rd when it opens in Indiana, PA at the Fisher Auditorium. Then, the next stop in New Haven CT on March 4-6 at the Shubert. After that, there is another layover until March 16th.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 pm
Profile WWW

Update for March 14, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 9 -- Chapter 12 -- Battle for Manhattan

Rated PG13

As the Tribe prepares for the Jellicle Ball, unrest and hostilities are beginning to become more apparant on all fronts. From all appearances, Manhattan is facing problems in almost every district...

THE US TOUR: The tour stops on March 15th in Work PA at the Strand-Capitol; March 16th in Williamsport PA at the Community Arts Center; March 18th & 19th in Lexington KY at the Grand Opera House and then March 20th in Kingstown OH at the DeYor PAC. Next known stop is March 29th.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm
Profile WWW

Update for March 25, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 10 -- Chapter 1 -- Line on the Sidewalk

Rated PG13

Eudora's Tweenday is threatened by the problems with the gangs around Manhattan, but she is truly affected by something personal...

NOTE: I had the fortune to receive two beautiful illustrations from Anna-Karin Larsson (Ahdeya). You can find a stunning Cassandra portrait in TNJC’s Artwork, and her First Triad portrait in BTC’s Artwork

US TOUR: The Tour is on hiatus until March 29th, when they will be in Champaign, IL at the Assembly Hall. There was a minor cast change: Eva Kosmowski took over the role of Sillabub and Tug Wilson became an adult Tom Swing.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

Update for April 16, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 10 -- Chapter 2 -- Rumble Rumble

Rated PG13

Munkustrap questions his Seers - Demeter and her three kittens - about the unrest and violence sweeping Manhattan. Otis and North Harlem face off against Spanish Harlem with dire consequences. Midas and Eudora begin a mind link, and they get Bernadette, Munkustrap and Demeter as well. They SEE the battle taking place in London. At Tugger's place, Exotica gets some really bad news. Later, Khandi gets the same news. Cicero finally puts the pieces together...

US TOUR: April 20th in Cheyenne WY at the Civic Center; April 22d in Kennewick WA at the Arena; and April 23 & 24th in Spokane WA at the INB PAC..

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

For those interested in my fanfiction and other things...

Update for May 2, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 10 -- Chapter 3 -- Carry Me Softly

Rated PG13

Natasha waits on the borders of Harlem and the park for a survivor of the Rumble when she has an unexpected 'intruder'... Exotica returns to Tugger's 'House' with Leroy's new Lieutenant - Pedro. That night, Munkustrap learns the truth of the sudden rash of fighting, and the thoughts are ominous... However, some of the tension fades when Stella and Esther - the daughters of Etcetera and Sillabub - become Tweens...

US TOUR: May 4th in Redding CA at the Redding Convention Center; and then May 5-15 in San Francisco at the Orpheum. You must see this tour cast if you can because they are awesome! Review in my SPECIALS page... NOTE New dates - June 15th in Huntsville AL at the Von Braun Center & June 15th 2012 in Grand Rapids MI at the DeVos Hall.

New artwork by Anna-Karin in Beyond the Chronicles (BTC) Artwork section.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 am
Profile WWW

Update for May 18, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 10 -- Chapter 4 -- Dreaming of You

Rated PG13

Dreaming is the key: First, Cassandra dreams of Jupiter and an unknown event taking place nearby. When Cicero explains that the event was a wormhole (or Stargate), she becomes severely depressed. Megan finally becomes conscious, and tells Jellylorum that she has dreamed about Munkustrap as the Lord of the Silver and Black. A dream does not haunt the Maison, but Bustopher Jones does create some interesting problems. Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer rescue a young Queen. A stray Tom finds a human friend at the Winter Garden Theatre, and both he and the human Queen have some mystical similarities. Finally, Munkustrap takes the initiative, and he mindlinks with Cassandra to discover why she is depressed...

US TOUR: May 24 - 29 in Charlotte NC at the Belk Theatre; May 31 - June 1 in Tulsa at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center; June 3 - 5 in Albuquerque NM at Popejoy Hall; June 6 - 7 in El Paso TX at the Plaza Theatre; June 10 - 12 in East Lansing MI at the Whaton Center; and June 17 - 19 in Jacksonville FL at the Moran Thatre.

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Profile WWW

Update for May 29, 2011

THE JELLICLE CHRONICLES
BOOK 10 -- Chapter 5 -- Frost on the Pumpkin

Rated PG15

Halloween is approaching... Victor, Cassandra's grandson, is trying to learn a Harvest poem... Cassandra discusses with Natasha about the Return... Lizzie learns a little about what the Tiger Twins do as they deal with a Chelsea boss... Munkustrap learns about Reechard from Tugger... Th Year One kittens carve pumpkins, which are made special by Misto... Khandi, four months pregnant, is taken to the Clinic and the Halloween party... And Danny tells a ghost story...

US TOUR: May 31 - June 1 in Tulsa at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center; June 3 - 5 in Albuquerque NM at Popejoy Hall; June 6 - 7 in El Paso TX at the Plaza Theatre; June 10 - 12 in East Lansing MI at the Whaton Center; and June 17 - 19 in Jacksonville FL at the Moran Theatre. Finally, June 22-26 in Morgantown at the WV Public Theatre

Respectfully submitted
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Sun May 29, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next