The Resource For Musicals

Cats Forum

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Past Members Sign-In... 
Diva
Diva

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:02 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

We've missed you, Nightcrawler.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 pm
Profile YIM
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

Post haven't been here for a very long time.
Hello everyone.
I saw the DVD of Cats again.
Haven't seen it for a couple of years and decided to visit the Cats forum after all these years.
The last time i've visited the forum must have been begin 2003.
I must say it changed a lot.

I wonder what happened to all those people I knew on this forum back then:
Keenoled, Dax, ... .

Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 am
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

Current Obsession: The Lion King, CATS
Main Role: Fan
Ralli here. Dude, haven't been here in ages. Got the same reason as before- I'm too shy to reappear after being gone for a long time though I got myself to pop up again.

Just wanted to say that I got to thinking of this place and the members the other day and that I wanted to thank everyone who may or may not remember me. ^^; So yeah...I hope everyone's okay. I've been hitting a lot of issues with life lately...but everyone does. I think I'll lurk here a bit more again.

Tue May 25, 2010 6:34 pm
Profile WWW

Current Obsession: Fanfiction - CATS
Post Returns
Welcome back, friends. The board is a little quieter than it used to be, but some of the "Experienced Veterans" are still here.

Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Tony Winner
Tony Winner

Ah that sucks. :(

Anyone remember Pipix? Or Boston? I don't think they ever joined here but they were in a lot of other places.

I guess you could say.. Pipix who was online on CATS boards since 1995 but joined joined up here in 1997 as Pansarr and Later was nammed Pipix... Then had several other names, (because Cats have more then one...but Ultimately stayed with Rollerboy and Pipix)

Ran away and joined the circus. (perhaps all of those "pie" fights on the Stex boards woke up something clowny?)

ImageImageImage

Pipix now works for Cirque Du Soleil and travels the world. Recently back to the USA from asia...and also having graduated college and auditioned on broadway and preformed on stages throughout the country and having made internationally award winning costumes for stage and screen...

Proud designer and maker of costumes for movies and circus's all around the world... but mostly the U.S China And Japan...with some New Zealand...

Pipix / Rollerboy Just purchased a house and is settling into a life of resident theater with a stable job in a top position in the circus...so look out for THAT flying trapeeze!

(and as always keep smiling)

remeber always, Dreams always come true...but it takes more then pixie dust. It takes hard work. You have to go out and chase your dreams. They will not come to you. RUN after them, never give up. each day is an adventure and every moment a precious one and a chance to be something more. Try your best always, and never let anyone bring you down.

no matter how snotty or self important they 'think' they are. Be a CAT, and a cat is never looked down upon, a cat walks the cat-walk and keeps it's head up...even if it stumbles.... wel...-it ment to do that-
Remeber YOU are special! YOU ARE GREAT! and YOU CAN DO IT! always!

Magic is inside you all, you just have to work at finding the right spell and the right place to let it shine. Work hard, and you will have something you can look back at and be proud of.

:D

RB is still around and about, and cheering for you all~~~ KEEP SMILING, KEEP SHINING!

:D

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Main Role: Other...
Hi! :D Welcome back :mrgreen: You probably won't know this particular name since it's relatively new but I started out as Alonzo on these forums and I was Carbucketty on Ashley's rp forum. Ashley who was... Cassiopea? I think. I also ran CB's Domain for a while. Which I probably should do something with.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

*reads old posts, waves to those he recognizes, and wanders back out*

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 pm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I'm still here, albeit infrequently. I spend most of my time at the Costume Board these days. I doubt anyone remembers me. :P

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Current Obsession: CATS, Charm&Smiley.
Main Role: Fan
I am not a past member but Ive been honored with a new and more apropiate nick name: Profetikus, the same name I have in CCDB.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm
Off-Broadway Lead
Off-Broadway Lead

Current Obsession: Classic ('80s) Nickelodeon
Main Role: Producer
Post Re: Past Members Sign-In...
Wow so many old friends! It’s so good to see you all! *huggs everyone* It’s funny that I noticed this thread b/c a few days ago when I was at Walmart I was walking around and when I turned the corner to head towards the fabric department very casually out loud I said, “Lord, I have really got to get back into costuming.” Then that night I found this thread. Crazy and cool all at the same time.

So of everyone that’s posted here so far these are the people I remember, MsJellicle, Rumblepurr, Mungostoffelees, Akeyla, Spanish_Rumple, Belle, Mumsytype, VTWC, Idiosylph, Erikonil, Little Griz, Spanish_Rumple, ~Bal~, Moongewl, Saffity, Rumpleteazer4760, MsMungojerrie, Spikesters Munk, Jellicle_Jule, Carbucketty and Moongewl.

Special congratulations to Staffity on your upcoming wedding, that’s wonderful.

MsJellicle, I’m sorry that I’m not able to see the pictures of your new baby girl but I’m sure she’s just as beautiful as you are, congratulations. I can’t wait to see her, and Karl, in new CATS costumes. :P

As for me…these days I own, co-own and manage several Classic Nickelodeon (80’s) Yahoo groups, Facebook pages/groups and run a Classic Nickelodeon Fan Blog. My Yahoo group is called “A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon”, we will be open five (5) years this April. I’m excited and proud. The fan blog has been open since 2009.

But I have not forgotten about CATS in fact after Yahoo Geocities shut down all the sites on their browser (the jerks!) it took me a while but I did find a new home for my website. I haven’t been working on it but the basics are up and I’ve even started a F/B page by the same name (Baby’s Jellicle Hang Out). I’m going to post as many pictures as I can and hopefully it will catch on.

Let’s see what else…the last time I saw CATS was in April of last year and to my surprise as I was watching it (though my binoculars, wanted to see every detail) Grizabella had just been accepted back and I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I was surprised b/c I honestly did not know that I was crying until that moment.

I suppose that’s it for now. I’m gong to post a new thread called “Upcoming CATS Sighting” if anyone’s interested.

It’s sooo good to see all of you again. :)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Off-Broadway Lead
Off-Broadway Lead

Post Re: Past Members Sign-In...
I remember you :) Its wonderful to hear of you!

Its been a long time. Sometimes its weird, when I come here I realize just how much time has passed. Even if some names and posts feel like yesterday.
I also have some updates to add, I got my Diploma for Art teacher (Masters) this January, I'm a houseowner with my fiancee since August 2010. Otherwise not much has changed. Still loving the Jellicles, still doing art (www.akeyla.com) and believe it or not, still writing on my book ;)

Went to see CATS in January, I must admit it took one show (we went 3x) to warm up my school-eaten analizing-seeking mind, but CATS has been in my life ever since I can think and will always be.

oh yes, my fiancee and I found a store selling merchandise in Switzerland for like, peanuts and now we have like 20 shirts, 4 umbrellas and 40 cups. lol.

I'll try to be around a bit more now, hope to chat with you sometime again, Tigress!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next